New couple and pleasant surprise

Nobody's POV

Jimin flips Tae onto his shoulder, ignoring the curses and pounding of his fists on his back.

"Yah! That hurts stop it." Jimin growls. Jimin some how buckles in the fussing Taehyung and starts to drive.

_______

They arrive at a expensive restaurant and Jimin shoves a bag filled with a suit and shoes into the youngers arms. Taehyung sees the look in Jimin's eyes and goes to the bathroom to change. Well, before sticking his tongue out at Jimin. Suga arrives and they order. About half way into the dinner Suga winks at Jimin and they start the plan. Suga and Jimin get down on one knee. Taehyung doesn't notice, as he's happily eating his meal.

"Ahem." Suga clears his throat. With food filled chubby cheeks, Taehyung turns around.

"OH MY GOSH YOU'RE BOTH PROPOSING TO ME?" Taehyung whisper scream. His face is pure shock as he drops his spoon, a loud clatter fills the room. People look and gasp but continue chatting.

"No, you idiot." Suga snarls.

"Open the boxes!" Taehyung still eyeing Suga opens Suga's. Inside is a BTS ticket. He opens the next one, hardly containing his joy. It's a backstage ticket. He shrieks almost knocking off the table.

"THANK YOU!" He grabs the two into a hug and they gasp for air.

Kim Seokjin POV

I was currently sulking to Namjoon. He somehow got my number and I called him over.

"They went to my dream restaurant without me. Without me who knows how they would be, and this is what I get. They could be drug addicts, unemployed-" Namjoon laughs.

"Its not that bad. I'm sure they will take you out too." Namjoon reassures the angry elder.

"They better." I fall back deeper into the couch. I admire Namjoon's face. He's actually really pretty-

"Take a picture. It'll last longer." He chuckles, his gaze still on the TV that is showing an idol show.

"I-uh. I was. Forget it. You're really beautiful. Not only your face, but your personality as well. I've seen BTS interviews and you're so humble and helpful. When I see your band and you on TV, It feels so surreal that I know this person. I think I love you, Namjoonie. No. I love you, Joonie. I really do." I look at his face and heavy, fast tears streaming down his face.

"T-that was. I'm speechless." He puts in his face in his hands and shakes from sobbing. I feel tears on my face as I gently puts his hands away. I lift hisb chin up and gaze into his sweet eyes.

"I love you, Jinnie." I give out a choked laugh we hug for what seems like forever. We release but he kisses me. Full of love. I know he means it. I freaking love Namjoonie. I really do.

Kim Taehyung POV

I come home practically jumping from uncontrollable joy.

"Jin hyung. I GOT THE TICKETS!"

Sorry for not uploading for a while. I'll try to update more :)