Spies and toast

Kim Namjoon POV

After hearing what Jungkook told me I was furious and devastated for poor Taehyung. By the end of Jungkook's story he had his fists clenched.

"Kookie. Why are you so cold hearted right now? This is not the Jungkook we know and love-"

"THEN MAYBE YOU DON'T REALLY KNOW ME! YOU DON'T KNOW MY PAIN AND PAST!" he storms out and slams the door. I flinch, not liking loud noises. For some reason I cry. For a long time. People change, Namjoon. People change.

Jeon Jungkook POV

I storm out, but kept stopped by Hoseok hyung.

"Yo, Kook do you know where Yoongi is?" Now I think about it I haven't seen him for a while. Namjoon hyung comes out. I spot his cheeks that are stained with tears. I run up and hug him.

"I'm so sorry hyung. I love you." He returns the hug.

"It's okay. I love you more!" Another pair joins us.

"Group hug!" We all laugh.

"Wait, where's Yoongi?"

Min Yoongi POV

We tell Jin the state we found Taehyung in. His face is shocked, then it turns normal.

"Taehyung, has been different for a while. Jimin and I tried everything to prevent something horrible from happening. But this morning Taehyung seemed cured in a way. He was normal, Yoongi," he sniffles but continues. "He told me he wanted to go out. The library, the park, and his favorite cafe. I let him go. I tried calling him but I figured it was off because he was at the library. He wasn't at the library." He sobs into his hands. I get up and make my way to Jimin. He's been staring at the window this whole time.

"Penny for your thoughts?" He turns around, arms crossed.

"You know, this whole thing wouldn't have happened if Jungkook didn't hurt Taehyung. Cyberbullying him, ignoring him, and even abusing him!" I know he had more to say so I keep quiet.

"All Taehyung wanted was to hang out with  Jungkook again. You know, be friends again. Hear his voice, when he's not screaming at him. Being an idol got to his big fat head!" I stumble back, stunned. Jungkook told me he only told Taehyung to back off, but Taehyung would pester him even more. Lies.

"On behalf of Jungkook I apolo-"

"Why are the hell are you apologizing to me? He hurt Tae, not me. And your words are all shit, it's Jungkook's that count." He walks by me and purposefully hits me my shoulder with his.

Kim Namjoon POV

"Oh my God, pick up Yoongi!" I scream at the phone, frustrated. Yoongi has not been picking up any of our phones and we're getting worried. Yoongi is tough and all but for an idol like him it's probably not the best to be outside ar night.

"Should we just tell someone to like find  him?" Jungkook suggests, resting his chin on his palm as he eats his midnight snack.

"No. It's too late." J-Hope yawns.

"Hyung, can we please go to bed?" Jungkook whines. I nod and he hops with a good night to the two of us.

"Namjoon, where could he be?"

"J-Hope stay here. Awake, I'm going to search for him. We need to start preparing for our tour tomorrow and sleep is crucial." J-Hope thankfully doesn't protest. I give him a quick hug and put on my coat, hat, and mask.

"Bye! Bring home, Yoongles!" J-Hope says. I laugh.

Min Yoongi POV

Jimin, Jin, and I were currently sleeping at Jin's house.

"Yoongi!" Jin shakes me awake.

"Yes, hyung?" He asks if I want to stay for breakfast and I gladly nod.

"So, when did all this start. You know, Taehyung being all hurtful to himself?"

"When Jungkook sent Taehyung a hurtful message. Bacon?"

"Yes. Thank you." I start to make the coffee.

"What did the message say?" I say, getting angrier at Jungkook with every passing minute.

"I don't remember much, but things like I'm an idol now and you're someone of my past." I frown.

"Really?" Jin nods.

"Taehyung stayed in his room for a whe 2 weeks. We made a little doggy door to pass food in. One day, Jimin and I stuck a mini camera in the doggy door. We saw Taehyung bundled up in blankets and rocking back and forth."

"Good morning hyungs." Jimin comes into the room, scratching the back of his head."

"Oh, Yoongi can you please get the mail?" Jin ask, sweetly.

"Of course." I head out and see a familiar person staring at me. Taeso Lee. I clutch the mail and dash back in.

"Bad news. One of our company's spies spotted me." Jimin drops the toast he was devouring.

"Uh-oh."