Jennie and overreacting

Jeon Jungkook POV

I punch him. I frickin punched Taehyung! Guilt and regret covers me like a suffocating blanket. With one last glance I run out of the theater. I don't care what my hyungs will say.

Park Jimin POV

"Tae is taking an awful lot of time." I tell Kai.

"Maybe he has constipatio-" Kai begins.

"Yuck. No!" I shoo the thought away. Suddenly we hear a scream. Kai and I look at each other and we know who I is. Taehyung. We run like we never ran before.

"Jimin where is he?" Kai asks, worried.

"Maybe he's by the movie we just cam out of." Kai nods and we run to that area. We see Tae lying on the floor with a bloody nose.

"Holy crap." Kai and I don't hesitate as we help pick him up. We grab napkins from the stand nearby and ask employees for ice.
______
"It was Kookie." Taehyung calmly states. My veins practically pop out in rage.

"What?" Jin shouts.

"Oh my lord, you drama kings! You all are overreacting! It's just a bloody nose, which isn't even bloody right now. So what if it was Jungkook, he must have his reasons. I'm done!" Taehyung explodes and storms out of the living room. We all sit in silence.

"I should go talk to him." Jin gets up. Kai's phone beeps.

"It's Jennie. It's an emergency. I got to go. Tell Tae and Jin I said bye and thank you. Oh, and tell me what happened." I nod. Kai thanks me and leaves in a hurry. Wonder what happened. Hope Jennie's alright.