Blushes and spying

Park Jimin POV

I see Tae looking at something. I follow his gaze and find him looking at two girls with BTS sweatshirts, and one say Jungkook. I feel my eyes widen. I glance at Tae and see him wipe his eyes. Aww, my poor baby. No Jimin, he's not yours. Unless I can make him mine. I go Tae while Kai is arguing with the concession stand lady, about god knows what.

"Tae Tae, are you okay?" He stiffens.

"Jimin, I'm feeling just fine. No, even better I feel dope." He smiles but I can see the pain in his eyes. It's like he's practically shouting save me!

"Okay. Promise?" He nods.

"Guys, the woman called security we better run to the movie." Tae and I see security searching for something. No, someone. Us. We dash to the movies and quickly sit down in the seats.

"What did you say to her?" Tae asks Kai. Even in the darkness you can see him blush. He puts his index finger on his lips and then points to the screen.

"Not gonna tell us?" I whine, using slight aegyo. He just gives me a disgusted face. Tae laughs. Your laugh sounds like an angel. My face softens at him. My gaze darkens. I hate you Jeon Jungkook for once stopping this laugh, that smile, when you left him broken. I will make you pay!

"Chim? You okay? You seem really evil right now." Tae whispers. I freeze.

"No, it's just the part in the movie."

"You mean one of the most happiest parts?" Tae asks, confused. Frick. What do I do.

"Oh yeah." I say, cringing at myself. Tae looks weirded out as he nods hesitant.

Kim Taehyung POV

I glance over at Jimin and he looks evil. I ask why, and he replies saying the scene from the movie the was currently playing was the cause. Even though it's probably the most happiest scene you'll see in the movie. What's going on your head, Jimin? My thoughts get interrupted by a loud, feminine shriek. I look over at Kai, to see him dying of laughter. He points at Jimin. Jimin looks super embarrassed. Oh my god, it was Jimin. I join in on Kai's laughter and we just laugh and laugh. Jimin starts to softly hit us both.

Jeon Jungkook POV

"Hyungs! I'm bored.." it was our  free day and we were bored af.

"Quit whining maknae." Hobi snaps at me. I quietly growl. Suddenly an idea hits me.

"Let's watch that new horror  movie. You know the new one called 'the one with no jams.' Namjoon hyungs gasps.

"Someone with no jams? How is that possible? Thats scary for sure."

"It's possible. I mean look at you Namjoon. You have absolutely no jams." Suga hyung roasts him.

                           _______

I insisted we go to the movie the movie theatre in Seoul. We were in a town right by it, and I would always go to that theatre. 

"I mean, it's been a while." I convinced them. Currently we were in the van, jamming out to music. We reach the theatre and get tickets for the movie. Suga and I wait in line for food. Out of the corner of my eye I spot a group of girls. I smile widely, they are wearing BTS sweatshirts and one girl has a Cooky keychain on her bag. I show them to Suga. Each of the 4 girls has one of our characters keychain: Cooky, Mang, Koya, and Shooky. Namjoon and JHope come and I show them the girls. We go closer and we hear their conversation.

"Remember the part when the bunny comes on. I thought of Jungkook. I wish I could meet him."

"I wish I could meet BTS. Especially Namjoon. Oh my god those dimples." We approach them.

"I wish I could meet that muscley bunny too." The girl shrieks. They girls hug us, and we take photos, and sign thier merch.

"Thank you so much, BTS!" They say, and give us a finger heart. We do the action back and say thank you too." We walk to the theater and we see the previous people piling out. One figure catches my eye. Taehyung? I hide behind a pillar right by them. Because this isn't creepy, Jungkook. I see my members giving my peculiar stares  but shrug it off.

"Are you okay, Tae?" A voice asks him. Shorty?

"I'm fine! I told you didn't I?" Taehyung seems frustrated.

"No, you're not. I know what you saw. I know it hurt you, I know-" his hand that was once on Taehyung's shoulder is now flung off.

"You don't know anything, Park." Taehyung says, coldly and walks off. Jimin looks shocked and so do I. See what?