Prologue: What?!

Just so you guys know, the little sister is going to be called Lily from now on. Oh, and Sarah will be the name of your friend. Please enjoy.

Reader's POV

I sipped down my (f/f) milkshake as my little sister told me her crazy story, which I was having a hard time believing.

"And then, Mr. Britain turned me into a kitty. But it was okay because his cat took care of me!" She explained.

Okay, she sounds completely crazy right now, I thought as I took another sip of my drink. Then again, where did she get all that stuff? And she talked about the 2Ps. I never told her about them. "Look Lily, I'm not mad anymore about you watching the show. What I am upset about is the lie you're telling me."

"But I'm not lying big sis. I'm being completely honest."

I sighed. Looks like she wasn't going to be telling me the truth. And since Dad and Mom were out of town on a business trip, I couldn't get the truth out of her.

So I walked out of the place with my sister and made a phone call to my friend, Sarah. It took her a few minutes before she finally answered me; "Hello, Sarah speaking?" she said.

"Sarah, you and I have to have a little talk," I told her. "What have been telling my sister?"

"What are you talking about?"

"You know exactly what I'm talking about; I'm talking about the fact that you have been telling my sister about the 2Ps."

Sarah went silent for a moment. I assumed that she was going to fess up to the crime, but this instead was her reply: "Are you crazy?!" she shouted. "I would never show her that! You must be going crazy."

This was really getting irritating. If Sarah didn't tell Lily about the 2Ps, then how did she know about them? I knew that Lily hadn't figured out my computer password, which is ---------, and since Sarah wasn't doing it, I started actually believing Lily's story...which made me question my sanity. I mean, her story sounded like something out of a fanfic for pete's sake!

"Hello?" Sarah called out, snapping me out of my train of thought. "You there (Name)?"

"Yeah, I'm here," I replied. "Listen Sarah, I gotta go. Sorry for bugging ya."

"It's fine. See you at school on Monday."

"Bye."

After I hung up, I looked down at my little sister. She seemed like she was thinking about something. I just wasn't sure what it was.

3rd Person's POV

Back in the world of Hetalia, several months had passed by and life was returning to normal for the countries; they went to meetings, did training, and dealt with their country's problems that had done before little Lily had dropped into their lives; literally! Still, she was very much on their minds a lot of the time.

Anyway, at lunch, the countries were eating at a restaurant and chatting amongst themselves. As they were chatting, the ground began to shake, causing them all to fall down and out of their seats. "What's happening?!" America shouted.

"It feers rike an earthquake!" Japan replied. Hearing this, the nations began to get under the tables and wait out the trembling. After a few minutes, the trembling stopped.

"Ai-yah, what an earthquake aru," China stated as he got off of the floor.

"How veird," Germany said. "This area usually doesn't get earthquakes."

"I don't think it was an earthquake," Britain spoke, making everyone look at him in confusion.

"Why do you say zhat?" France asked.

All Britain could do was point to something that was in front of him. Everyone looked to see a magic-like portal right on the floor. No one knew what to say really...that is until Italy walked right up to it to see what it was.

"Italy, get back here!" Germany demanded.

Italy was just about to do so when he tripped and fell into it. "Italy!" Everyone screamed when they saw the Italian fall into it.

"Where did he go?!" Romano shouted.

Germany was the first to react by bravely jumping into the portal and going after Italy, disregarding everyone's warning not to do so. Japan followed his comrades as well, then China, Russia, America, Britain, France, Prussia, Canada, Spain and Romano went into it as well.

Reader's POV

I sighed as I got into my pajamas and got myself cozy in bed. After the day I was having, I needed to numb my mind with a little TV. I turned on my TV, but the screen was all fuzzy.

"Dang it," I grumbled as I went to investigate what was wrong. Pushing open the DVD player, I discovered that the DVD was fine, but the DVD player was messed up. "Oh well." After I put the DVD back into its case, I decided to get some sleep. I stretched a little, got into bed, and drifted off into dreamland...or so I had thought.

The next thing I knew, I was thrown out of bed by something landing on the foot of my bed and catapulting me into a pile of clean laundry Mom had placed near the closet that I forgot to put away. It was actually a pretty soft landing. With a shirt covering my face, I couldn't see what was going on, but I could hear groaning.

"Okay," I growled as took the shirt off my face. "What's the big id-" I stopped in mid-sentence because of what I saw; in my room were eleven of the characters from Hetalia! No joke! If I was seeing things correctly, then I was seeing the Axis and Allied Powers, which included Prussia, Canada, Spain and Romano into the mix. All I could do was stare in shock.

This has to be a dream, I thought. This can't be real.

As I was having a mental breakdown, Italy seemed to notice me. He and I locked eyes, which was weird because I was so use to seeing his eyes closed, and just stared at each other for a minute before he smiled at me. "Ciao bella~," he greeted.

So the madness commences! *cue tiny evil laugh* What will (Reader) and Lily do? Will (Name)'s boyfriend find out? And what will Sarah have to do with this mess? Welp, you'll just have to find out, won't ya?