I'll Always Be There For You (Mature Content)

This is my first requested one shot!! Requested by DarkPrincess40, and its basically "Stiles likes to call Derek 'Daddy', and Derek probably likes it more." 

_________________________________________________________________________________________

        Stiles isn’t sure how it starts. He thinks that maybe Scott makes a joke about it or someone else in the pack. He doesn’t call Derek “Daddy” in public because they really don’t have that type of relationship. Their relationship isn’t like everyone else’s.

            They are mates.

            Stiles wasn’t really sure at first what being an Alpha’s mate entailed. He remembers catching the way Derek’s eyes would linger on him during pack meetings. The way Derek would glare at Scott or Isaac when they stood to close to him. It took Derek longer that he wants to admit to pluck up the courage to tell Stiles everything. Stiles takes it in stride, and the pair begin dating.

            Stiles loves it.

            Stiles loves being with Derek because Derek takes care of him, and it’s not just sexually or financially. Derek just makes sure Stiles is happy. He makes sure that Stiles’ Jeep has gas, he makes sure that the loft isn’t too hot or cold, and just little things like that that make Stiles love him just a little more.  Derek calls Stiles ‘pup’ even in front of pack, and Stiles thinks it is just the wolf version of baby. Stiles thinks that maybe the whole “daddy” things comes from this. When he is in trouble or he needs something he goes to Derek.            

            Stiles has a perfectly normal relationship with his own his father, so it’s not like he has daddy issues that cause him to call Derek that. Derek never makes him feel submissive in their relationship. Derek was raised in a werewolf family were mates are considered equal. Whenever he needs advice, he goes to Stiles. Derek always listens to Stiles when he suggests something, and Stiles could honestly get away with murder with Derek. Derek wouldn’t have it any other way.

*****

            The first time Stiles calls Derek ‘daddy’ he doesn’t really say it, it’s more of a breathless mouthing of the word.

            Derek has Stiles pinned underneath him, thrusting in and out of Stiles with gentle abandonment. Derek is trailing kisses down Stiles neck, and Stiles doesn’t think he can formulate words. Stiles drags his nails into Derek’s back with a moan when Derek hits that sweet stop in side of him.

            “Is that good?” Derek says, knowing fully well what he is doing to Stiles. He can smell the arousal coming off in waves off his mate. Stiles nods his head, but Derek slows down his thrusts. “Tell me.” Derek demands, softly. He likes that the only time Stiles is quiet is when they are having sex, but he wants to hear him speak. Not that the moans and whines of pleasure aren’t music to his ears.

            “Yes, yes. Just, just don’t stop.” Stiles begs, and Derek gives in. He begins hitting Stiles’ sweet spot with amazing accuracy, and he soon has Stiles on the edge. Stiles is quivering and panting when Derek grabs his cock and begins stroking it.

            “Come for me, baby.” Derek whispers, latching his mouth on Stiles’ jaw to leave a claiming love bite and slipping a hand between them to pump Stiles’ cock. Stiles makes a whiny noise as he feels the familiar coil in his stomach, and soon he is coming all over Derek’s hand and his stomach.

            “Daddy.” Stiles says, he doesn’t even feel himself say it so he doesn’t think Derek can hear him.

            Derek does.