Remember

Human!AU. Mentions of MPREG. To quote Hale_Stilinski_  you might want to pack your bags for this feels trip.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

        When Stiles comes to, his head feels like it is slipt in two. He groans softly to himself, he can hear the vague sounds of someone around him, and he tries to open his eyes. The last thing he can remember is going with Scott to find his inhaler in the woods after they stupidly went looking for a dead body. He finally manages to open his eyes and he sees his father standing over him with a worried expression, and he tries to look innocent. Stiles thinks that he might have run into a tree or something, knocking himself out, and he really doesn't want to explain what he and his best friend were doing in the woods at night. A doctor is there as well, and he looks concern at Stiles. "Hey, Dad." Stiles croaks, and John takes a relieved breath. "What happened?" Stiles sitting up, giving the doctor a strange look when he helps Stiles sit up and rubs his back after.

      "You had a car accident." John says, and the man rubs his hand over his face.

       "I knew I shouldn't have let you take the Camaro when the roads were icy." The man says, and Stiles wrinkles his head in confusion. He reaches his hand up to touch his forehead which is wrapped in gauze, and Stiles lays back down.

      "What happened to my Jeep?" Stiles asks, and John gives the man a concerned look.

     "Stiles, what's the last thing you remember?" John asks, and Stiles sighs loudly as he lays back down.

      "I was hanging out with Scott." Stiles says, and the man gasps. Stiles gives him a look of annoyance before he sits back up to look at him. "Are you my doctor?" Stiles asks him, and he gives Stiles a look of disbelief.

      "Stiles, I'm your husband. My name is Derek Hale. You haven't driven that Jeep in years." Derek, the man, says, and Stiles looks at him before he laughs softly.

      "Sorry, dude. I hate to break it to you, but I'm only sixteen. You're pretty hot though." Stiles says, and his father looks like a fish out of water. He gives his father a look of concern while he looks Derek . Derek looks like he cannot breath, and he slowly walking away from the bed where Stiles is laying. "Where is Scott? Was he in the car with me?" Stiles asks, trying to keep the panic out of his voice.

        "I'm going to get the doctor." Derek says, and with that he rushes out of the room leaving Stiles alone with his father. Stiles gives John a look of disbelief, and he sits up straighter to look at his father.

       "Dad, what the hell is going on? I'm not married. I'm sixteen." Stiles says, and he wipes his hand over his face before looking at it. A simple, gold band gleams on his ring finger. "What the hell?" Stiles screeches, and his heart monitor beats loudly to give away his fear.

       "Stiles, calm down." John says, and Stiles looks at him in surprise. Stiles throws back the covers on the bed angrily as he tries to stand, but John is there at an instant pushing him back down on the bed gently.

       "How can you tell me to calm down?! I'm in a hospital bed, injured, and married. I'm sixteen how could you let me get married?" Stiles accuses.

        "Stiles, you're twenty-six not sixteen." John yells, and Stiles looks at him in doubt before pushing himself out of the bed to rush to the bathroom to look at his reflection. Stiles is astonished at the person looking back at him. His hair that was shaved closed to his head is now grown out, he has stubble on his face like he hasn't shaved in awhile, and his once gangly body is almost chubby. He just looks older in everyway. "Stiles, it's okay." John says, and Stiles feels tears threaten to fall down his face.