Stop Spying on Stiles (Slight Mature Content)

Hello, babes! Stale Hale here giving you all a request from TheThingInYourCloset who wanted the pack accidently watching some Sterek lovin! Speacial thanks to Nogitsune-Stiles for making sure I saw the prompt and messaging me, I will go back to dedicate a different one shot to you!

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

"What are you doing, Danny?" Scott asks, curiously as he watches the newest member of the pack bring in his laptop to set on Scott's desk. Most of the pack was piled on Scott's bed while they did their homework or read. Scott was sitting in the middle with Isaac's head in his lap, and Allison's on his shoulder. Lydia was resting her feet on in Allison's lap as the rest of her was completing covering Jackson. Boyd was laying at the foot of the bed playing on his phone while the rest of the pack gently laid their feet on him, and Erica was somehow sandwiched in between Isaac and Scott.

Danny doesn't say a word as he flipped open the laptop, and plugs in the power cord. Scott is watching him curiously, but everyone is doing their own thing. Isaac is probably asleep with Scott's hand tangled in his hair, and Erica is slowly shutting her eyes. Danny types in his password, and pulls up the video chat. "Who are we chatting with?" Lydia asks, curiously and Danny grins wickedly at her.

"Stiles had me install antivirus software for him, and I left the web cam on." Danny says, and he types something in and up pops Stiles. He is working on something with his head phones in, and the pack smiles at him.

"Stiles!" Jackson says with delight, but Danny waves him away.

"He can't see or hear us, but we can see and hear him." Danny informs, and Jackson frowns.

"Why would I want to do that? I like talking Stiles." Jackson says, and Erica snorts. Jackson kicks at her foot that is splashed over Boyd's back.

"So we can see what he does when he thinks no one is watching!" Danny says with excitement, and Isaac sits up fast.

"Stiles?" He squeaks, and Scott just gently lays his head back in his lap and Isaac falls back asleep with Allison massaging his scalp with her nails.

"I don't think Derek would like that, Danny." Scott says, frowning and they all watch as Stiles bobs his head to the music coming out of his headphones. Stiles sometimes has been known to record himself singing, the pack isn't supposed to know that but Derek dropped that bomb once, and they wonder if he notices the camera is on. They can hear over the laptop the sounds of Stiles' humming, and the distorted noise of the song coming from the headphones that none of them can name.

"I don't think that Stiles would like that either." Allison points out, and Danny rolls his eyes at her. Danny climbs on the bed in between Erica and Isaac, and Erica nips at his ear with her teeth playfully.

"Let's just see what happens!" Danny whines, and Scott sighs. They watch as Stiles does his homework, and hums along to his music in front of his lap top.

"Are you sure he can't see us?" Jackson says, and he even waves his hand in front of the web cam.

"Yes, Jackson! Or hear us!" Danny says, and Scott pulls out his phone to text someone. Stiles' eyes dart to his phone, and he smiles softly before picking it up to text who ever texted him back. "Did you text him?" Danny asks, and Scott nods.

"I wanted to see what he would do." Scott says, and the pack just watches him write things down before he changes the song on his phone. The pack can still not hear what song it was, and Scott was getting ready to turn off the computer when they all hear Stiles begin to sing.

"Beauty queen of only eighteen, she had some trouble with herself." Stiles sings, and everyone freezes. They listen in silence as Stiles bolts out one of Maroon 5's best while making facial expressions to go along with it. "I don't mind spending everyday out on your corner in the pouring rain." Stiles says, and his eyebrows scrunch up in concentration as he does his homework.