Stiles And Derek Join The Mile High Club (Mature Content)

Greetings, Stalers!  This was requested by Dini_Stilinski_Hale. Enjoy!
_______________________________________________________

        “Do we have to go back? I want to live here forever!” Stiles says, as he zips up his suitcase on the hotel bed. Derek gives him a rueful smile before he wraps his arm around Stiles’ waist while he presses a kiss against Stiles’ neck. Stiles sighs in happiness before he turns around to kiss Derek hard on the lips, and Derek sighs happily before resting his head on Stiles’ shoulders.

“As much as I love Hawaii, I love our house in California more.” Derek says, and Stiles makes a noise of agreement.

“I just wanted our honeymoon to be longer.” Stiles says, and Derek smiles at him before running his hands through Stiles’ hair. Stiles leans back at his husband’s touch with a smile, and he sits down on the bed before he drags Derek closer to him.

“Me too.” Derek admits, and Stiles gives him a sad smile that Derek understands. It was nice to be just them at the private resort without any responsibilities. Derek didn’t have to keep getting calls from his agent, and Stiles doesn’t have to go to work as a deputy at the Sheriff’s department of their home town. Derek gives Stiles a quick kiss that soon turns into Derek straddling Stiles while running his hands underneath Stiles shirt.

Stiles feels his skin almost light on fire when Derek touches him, and he thinks of all that they have been through together. Derek is a famous actor that was from the same small town as Stiles, and when he went to visit his family he met Stiles. By met, Derek means that Stiles pulled him over for speeding and didn’t care that he was famous before writing him a ticket. It was instant attraction that quickly became love, and now almost two years later they were married.

Derek mouths at Stiles’ neck while Stiles tries to drag off his shirt, but Derek pulls back. “The plane leaves in thirty minutes.” Derek says, and Stiles makes a groaning noise.

“It’s your plane. I think you can delay it just long enough for a goodbye fuck.” Stiles says, and Derek shakes his head fondly before he presses a quick kiss to Stiles’ cheek.

“I’m not the one who has work in a two days.” Derek points out, and Stiles sighs in defeat before hauling himself out of the bed to grab one of their suitcases.

“Fine, but when we get home there will be sexy times.” Stiles says, and Derek snorts before he sits down on the bed. Stiles turns around to see Derek looking at him with a look of awe on his face. “What?” Stiles says, and Derek grins at him wide.

“We’re married.” Derek says, and Stiles laughs in surprise before putting his phone in pocket.

“Yes, honey. I was there, I said yes and everything.” Stiles says, and Derek laughs at him before standing up to bring him closer to his body to kiss him in succession on his lips that makes Stiles giggle in delight before playfully pushing him away. “Let’s go home, Derek.” Stiles says, and Derek cannot help but smile at how great that sounds.

****

They’re on Derek’s plane, well half of it is Stiles now, and Derek is shifting in his seat impatiently. He hates flights, always has, but now he is just antsy. Stiles likes to tease him that Derek that he is a slave to the moon since Derek will get almost aggressive when the moon is bright in the sky. Derek tells Stiles it has to do with a tradition in his family of spending the full moons with each other, and when he doesn’t see his family for extended period of time he gets anxious when the moon gets full.

“Derek, you might as well try to sleep or something because we’ve still got about four hours left.” Stiles says, and Derek groans in annoyance. Derek pulls Stiles’ legs into his lap to keep his from fidgeting, and Stiles looks at him for the top of his book he is reading. Stiles shakes his head fondly before going back to what he was doing, and he looks up when he sees a stewardess.