Cinder

Hey, Stale here! I'm going to start weaving requests back into this book. I didn't write down who requested this, I'm shit I know, so if it was you please let me know.

Cinderella!AU

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Once upon a time, two years ago next Thursday to be exact, there lived a boy by the name of Hezekiah. Of course, he didn't like to be called that so his mother took to calling him Stiles. He was a happy child who loved life until his mother died. His father, being of high birth, thought it was best to remarry as soon as possible to give his son a mother. His father soon met a woman with two children of her own, and married her. His step mother was nice to Stiles at first, but when Stiles' father died she became cruel to him. His stepbrothers and mother began to call him Cinder after the soot in the fireplaces that they make him clean. His stepmother used him as a servant for herself and her sons, but she could not break his spirit.

****

Stiles is fast asleep, dreaming sweetly of love and romance, when the sunrise just peaks over the horizon into his window. He groans as he wipes his hand over his hands with a groan while he sleepily yawns before struggling out of bed. "Good morning, Stiles." Stiles hears a squeaky voice say, and he leans down to pick up one of the tiny field mice in his hand to poke it gently in the belly.

"Morning, Jaq." Stiles says, setting him back down on to the ground. He moves to change into his working clothes, a pair of worn pants and a light colored shirt, before the clock starts to ring. "I know, I know. Time to get up, even he orders me around." Stiles says, tying a bandanna around his head to keep his brown hair off his forehead.

"Cinder, bring me breakfast!" Aiden yells, or Ethan Stiles can't tell them apart sometimes, and Stiles rushes towards the kitchen.

"Cinder!" Ethan calls, he probably just wants breakfast too. Stiles' stepmother just rings her bell while Stiles gets all the tea and breakfast together. He balances two of the trays on one arm while taking the other in his hand as he carefully walks up the stairs. He pushes his stepmother's door open first, careful of the cat twisting in between his legs, to set the first tray down.

"Good morning, Stepmother." Stiles says, politely. His stepmother just nods her head at him before he makes his way to one of the twin's rooms. "Good morning, Ethan." Stiles says, and Ethan smiles slightly at him. Ethan was the more gentler of the twins, he still could be demanding like his brother, and Stiles drops his breakfast off before leaving to go to Aiden's room. "Morning, Aiden." Stiles says, sweetly.

"Cinder, I need to do my laundry, clean my room, tend to the horses, and mend my favorite shirt." Aiden demands, handing a huge basket of clothes to Stiles. Stiles takes it with a perched lip, and makes his way out of the room to head down to the basement to wash the clothes.

He gets downstairs to put the clothes down, and before he can begin to wash them Jaq comes up to him pulling on his pant leg frantically. "They caught another one!" He squeaks, and Stiles drops what he is doing to follow the little mouse into the corner of the basement. Poor little guy, Stiles thinks. He leans down to unhinge the mouse trap, and the little thing cowers in the back. "No! No! Stiles is nice, he is our friend!" Jaq squeaks, and the mouse nods his little head at Jaq before climbing into Stiles' hand.

"Well, what's your name?" Stiles asks, pulling out a little shirt from the little basket that he keeps the little clothes that the mice wear.

"Gus." The little mouse answers, and Stiles smiles sweetly at him before setting him on the ground. Gus crawls out of his hand to stand next to Jaq, looking shyly at the other mouse. Stiles smiles down at them before going back to his laundry, and he pours water into the tub before looking around for the soap.