Bruised Lips (Mature Content)

• Dédié à ilovemacgon, OUATSuperWhoLock

Hello, Staler! This was requested by ilovemacgon and OUATSuperWhoLock. It's angsty and Derek is kind of an asshole. Sorry, Derek. 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

        Derek Hale is laying back on his bed, listening to music, when suddenly his headphone are being yanked from his ears. “What the hell?” Derek screeches, and he looks up to see his mother standing over him with her arms crossed and her lips perched angrily. Derek bites back a grin because he knew what this was about.

“Do not swear at me, young man.” Talia hisses, and Derek lays back down on his bed with a smirk.

“Hello, Mother. What can I do for you this fine day?” Derek asks, and his mother glares at him. She's his height normally, but she is towering over him now since she is in six inch heels. Derek vaguely remembers something about an art gallery opening.

“The maid quit. You know, the one that worked here two weeks?” Talia says, and Derek cannot help but smirk. Two weeks was a new personal best for him, wait til he tells Erica about this.

“Oh?” Derek says, trying to sound innocent but failing miserably. No one knows him like his mother, and she probably knew it was on purpose. Talia huffs in annoyance before she makes her way to the other side of Derek's large room, her heels digging into the carpet, and she turns back around to give him a hard look.

“Yes, and I've already hired a new one that starts tomorrow. If you make him quit, I will take every single electronic thing in your room and donate it to charity.” Talia threatens, and Derek sits up to look at her.

“This one's a he?” Derek asks, and his mother throws up her hands in exasperation before slamming his door on the way out. Derek smirks to himself before texting his friends about the new employee his mother just hired.

****

“It's not going to be that bad.” Scott tells him, but Stiles waves him off. They're laying on Scott's bed, Stiles has his head resting on Scott's stomach while he's best friend pets at his hair, and Scott is trying to reassure him that it wasn't the end of the world.

“It is. You know it is going to be. Derek Hale is twatty twat who has ever twatted, and I have to work for his rich as Batman family.” Stiles says, rubbing his eyes while Scott gives him a sad smile.

“Yeah, but maybe you won't see him.” Scott says, and Stiles glares up at him. He hates that he has to get a job to start saving for college, Stiles hates even more that the only job he could find is working for the Hale family. He doesn't want to say that he hates the Hale since his father had respect for Talia Hale, and Stiles remembers her being a ever present comfort when his mother passed away.

“He lives there, Scotty.” Stiles tells him, and Scott sighs as he pats comfortingly at Stiles' face while he stares at the ceiling. “This is the same guy that is captain of the baseball team, who likes to constantly point out how much better he is than everyone else.” Stiles says, waving his hand above his head.

“Maybe he's really a nice guy.” Scott tries, and Stiles waves him away. “Okay, point taken. How about it's only for six months at the most then you're off to UCLA with more money in bank which means less student loans?” Scott tries, and Stiles opens his mouth to argue but closes it.

“That helps. Thanks, buddy.” Stiles says, and Scott beams down at him. Stiles holds up his hand to knuckle bump his friend, and Scott snorts as his door opens.

“Aw, are we interrupting Stiles and Scott special time?” Lydia asks, and Stiles just flips her off without lifting his head off of Scott's stomach. She laughs softly to herself before toeing off her heels and climbing into Scott's bed.