You Belong With Me (Mature Content)

Stiles Stilinski jumps about two feet in the air when Lydia slams a huge file on his desk. He was busy filling out the paper work from his latest case, and wasn’t paying attention to his secretary talking to him. “Jeez. Lydia! What?!” Stiles yelps, as he sits back down. Lydia just rolls her eyes at him before perching herself delicately on his desk, and its moments like this Stiles wonders why he pays her.

“Do you know who next case is about?” She demands, and Stiles digs though his desk, pushes the mountains of paperwork side to side, and finally finds the sheet next to his computer.

“Um, bababa.” Stiles says as he runs his finger down the list to find the name. When he finds the name of his next appointment he makes a noise of triumph. “A Derek Hale.” Stiles provides, and Lydia rolls her eyes at him annoyed.

“No a Derek Hale. The Derek Hale.” She says, and Stiles raises his eyebrow at her.

“Am I supposed to know who that is, Martin?” Stiles says, looking over the files while he listens to her make noises of disbelief.

“You don’t know Derek Hale.” Lydia says, and Stiles shakes his head while looking at the file in front of him. “He is one of the biggest music stars in the world. Bisexual heartthrob for boys and girls alike.” She says, and she even waves her hands a little.

“Stalker?” He asks, and she makes a noise of agreement.

“So what is the Derek Hale doing at my lonely little private eye in the middle of nowhere?” Stiles says, and he flips through the file that really doesn’t tell him anything.

“Scott’s banging the drummer, and he let slip about this place. Apparently Mr. Hale has had quite a dedicated little fan that’s been taking it a bit too far.” Lydia says, and she is leaning over the desk to try and read over Stiles’ shoulder.

“Isaac’s a drummer?” Stiles says, bored and Lydia tuts.

“In a famous band drummer.” Lydia corrects sternly, and Stiles gives her a fond look before he goes back to what he was doing before he was scared to death.

“When is he getting here?” Stiles asks, and Lydia pulls out her phone.

“In about fifteen minutes.” She says.

“Good. That’ll give me just enough time to read over his file.” Stiles says, and Lydia looks at him.

“Just google him. It’s the same shit that’s in the file.” Lydia says, bored. Stiles frowns at her before slapping her knee playfully with Derek Hale’s folder before she hops off his desk, and returns to her own. Stiles isn’t sure if he is going to like this case because he has never had to deal with a celebrity-he’s only investigated for regular people-but if Derek Hale needs help, Stiles Stilinski is going to help him.

****

Derek Hale arrives about twenty minutes later in a beat up minivan that has Stiles questioning the whole “one of the world biggest musicians” thing. He arrives with another man that Stiles has met once on occasion, and by occasion Stiles means he seen him doing walk of shame from his best friend’s apartment.

“Isaac.” Stiles says in greetings, and he reaches out to shake the drummers hand. Isaac is a tall man a few years younger than Stiles, and his callous hand is warm when it shakes Stiles’.

“Stiles.” Isaac says, smiling. The another man, Stiles assumes to be Derek, is standing awkwardly in the doorway not looking like he knows what to do.

“What can I do for you gentlemen?” Stiles says, politely. Isaac turns to gesture his hand for Derek to step forward, but Derek looks reluctant. Stiles knows how hard it is to ask for help, he’s been there, and he is determined to get Derek to open up. He notices that Derek is holding what appears to be a shoebox, and Stiles eyes it curiously.

Sterek One-Shots Book One (BoyxBoy)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara