All That's Missing Is The White Picket Fence

The daily lives of domestic sterek. A little smutty at the beginning, but I didn't want to say it in the title.
__________________________________________________________

     Stiles bows his back with a moan when Derek hits his sweet spot with a well-practiced thrust, and Derek shallows his moan with a sloppy kiss. Stiles claws at his husband’s back while Derek sucks a dark mark on Stiles’ collarbone. “Derek, harder.” Stiles whines, and Derek pulls out almost all the way before shoving his cock back into Stiles with a hard thrust. Derek easily holds them up in the shower while Stiles braces his hand against the shower wall while tightening his legs around Derek’s waist.

“Like this?” Derek pants, and Stiles nods his head. Stiles braces his hands on Derek’s arms as Derek thrusts harder and harder into him. It wasn’t always like this, the two of them having a quiet fuck in the morning. When they first got married, Stiles and Derek would fuck whenever they wanted. That was before they had to worry about little werewolves climbing into their bed at night.

Stiles doesn’t mind that his children like to sleep with them, but sometimes it is nice to be with just his husband. Especially now, when Derek’s warm hand wraps around his leaking cock to stroke him in time with his thrusting. “Derek.” Stiles whines, and he throws his head back against the wall as he comes in hot spurts all over his stomach. Derek manages a few more thrusts until he is spilling into Stiles with a shudder, and he buries his head into the junction of Stiles’ neck to mouth at his pulse point while he pants.

Derek gently sets Stiles back on his feet, and turns him around so he is under the spray of the shower. Stiles sighs happily as he watches his and Derek’s mess flow down the drain, and Derek kisses him again. Stiles lays his head against Derek’s shoulder as his husband washes his back with soap, and Stiles bites at Derek’s neck playfully. Derek chuckles warmly, and he pinches Stiles’ ass in retaliation.

Stiles is about to say something sarcastic in response, but a loud, shrill crying noise cuts him off. “And that is my cue.” Stiles says, and he is already rubbing his skin dry with a towel. He jumps out of the shower to throw on some boxers before rushing to his daughters room. Stiles hears Derek turning off the shower, and he opens the door to his nursery. “Good morning, my love. You’re up late today.” Stiles coos, and his and Derek’s nine month old daughter, Evelynn, looks at him with watery eyes.

“Ja ja ja ja.” Evelynn rambles, and Stiles picks her up to cradle to his body. She was the only one of Stiles and Derek’s children to look more like him than Derek, but she still seemed to take more after Derek in her personality. She sobers on Stiles bare shoulder, and she pats his face with sticky hands. Stiles sets her on the changing table to get her into a fresh diaper, and he hears the door crack.

“Dad? Pop wants to know what you want us to have for breakfast.” Jack, Stiles and Derek’s ten year old son, asks. Jack had resonantly out grown ‘Daddy’ and ‘Poppy’ for the more grown up ‘Dad’ and ‘Pop’. Stiles blows a raspberry on Evelynn’s tummy to make her giggle, and he turns around to tussle Jack’s hair.

“What do you want for breakfast, Jack?” Stiles asks, and Jack ponders for a second.

“I think cereal would be good.” Jack says, and Stiles nods his head. Evelynn reaches out to pat Jack’s cheek, and he lets her do it once before he slinks away. “Why are her hands always sticky?” Jack wonders, and Stiles laughs as he gets a clean baby wipe to wipe Jack’s cheek off. “Dad.” Jack whines, and Stiles presses a quick kiss to his forehead.

“Let’s go get you breakfast, my loves. What time is your little league practice over?” Stiles asks, balancing Evelynn in his arm to shoo Jack into the kitchen. He checks the clock to see that they have about thirty minutes before they need to leave for school, and drop Evelynn at daycare or Talia’s.