Unknown Artist (Brief Mature Content)

This was requested by TheThingInYourCloset (my smoochie). Stiles is in a band, and Derek is a good brother.
_______________________________________________________

"Would you stopping looking like you hate your life?" Cora hisses, and Derek glares at her the best he can with his sunglasses on. It's nighttime so he really doesn't need them, but they keep him from having to make eye contact with people.

"Right now, Cora, I do hate my life a little." Derek snaps, and Cora sighs. He had somehow managed to find himself at the sold out concert of the band 'Unknown Artist' that his little sister was in love with all of the members especially the bass guitarist who was a blonde bomb shell by the name of Erica Reyes.

"I didn't make you take me. Mom did, so don't take it out on me." Cora huffs, and Derek sighs before giving her a sad smile. He loves his sister but he doesn't want to stand out in a crowd listening to how hard a fourteen year old would bang Isaac Lahey. Derek sighs again, but finally he calms down a little when he thinks that if he didn't come then his sister would be alone.

"I'm sorry, Cora." Derek says, and Cora gives him an easy smile to show that he is forgiven. Cora bounces excitedly on her toes as the time for the concerts gets closer and closer, and Derek has to chuckle at her softly. She was excited for tonight that Derek had to take off work to get her there early, and their mother had allowed Cora to take the day off of school so she and Derek could spend the day together. Derek reluctantly admits that he had had a blast with his little sister, but he was not looking forward to the next few hours of his life.

"Isn't so cool that we got backstage passes?" Cora squeals, and Derek just blinks at her because his sister that still to this day will wrestle with him squealing over a band was just odd.

"So cool." Derek says, sarcastically but Cora doesn't catch it, or if she does she ignores it. Derek sighs again, and the line starts moving faster.

"I bet they're getting ready to open the doors!" Cora says, bouncing on her heels again. Derek shakes his fondly before grapping her arm.

"Now, Cora, do not go off without me. Okay? If you cannot see me, I cannot see you. It's all I need to explain to Mom that you got trampled to death at a concert." Derek scolds, and Cora gives an impatient look.

"Yes, Derek. I'm seventeen not seven." Cora says, and Derek gives her a look that says he doesn't believe her. Cora waves him off, but accepts his out stretched hand in hers. When they finally start funneling in, she grips his hand in excitement. "Let's go!" She cries, and he sighs once more before his sister little drags him away.

****

Derek really hates his life when he is surrounded by swarms of teenaged girls, but when he sees how excited Cora looks when Erica walks across the stage in front of her, he smiles despite himself. Derek has to admit, they've got go seats. He can clearly see the stage, and he even manages to see when the drummer, Isaac Lahey his sister scolds, blows a kiss at the lead singer. Cora sees it too, and says that everyone in the fandom thinks that they're dating. Derek just nods his head, and pretends his knows what the fuck a 'Scisaac' is.

Derek finds that the entire evening changes when the guitarist that was practically hiding in the shadows sets forward to begin to sing. It was the most amazing sound in the world, and his sister is grinning bright. "That's Stiles!" Cora screams in his ear, and Derek looks at her. "He's bi like you!" Cora says, brightly as she screams when Erica gets closer to edge of the stage. "Erica! I love you!" Cora screams, and by some chance Erica hears her.