He'll Be Here (Mild Mature Content)

Greetings! This one shot was requested by Desertcoyote_! Nothing more to say except I hope everyone likes it!

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"Dude, calm down. He'll be here." Scott says, and Stiles stops pacing long enough to glare at his best friend.

"Scotty, you do realize that this is the championship game? Like all of our work is coming down to this. Plus, our last game ever? Does the importance of this ring true at all?!" Stiles screeches, and Scott flinches.

"Your heartbeat is really loud, and it hurts my ears." Scott deadpans, and Stiles really thinks he needs new friends. "And Derek said he would be here, so he'll be here." Scott says, shrugging his shoulders. They are on the sidelines just waiting for the game to start, and Stiles won't stop scanning the crowd. He sees Scott's mom, Lydia, and his Dad.

But no Derek.

"Yeah, that was before I pissed him off." Stiles says, and Scott looks at him curiously. Stiles and Derek had a fight the day before over Stiles leaving for college. Derek was all for Stiles going to the best university he got into, while Stiles didn't want to be more than an arm's length away from Derek almost at all times.

Stiles moans as Derek thrusts his hips harder inside him, and he scratches at his back with blunt nails. Derek licks across his collarbone, and Stiles rewards him a throaty moan that has Derek rocking his hips harder. Stiles loves this. He loves the way Derek looks hovered above him as he pushes with reckless abandonment into him, and the way he hit prostate with every well angled jab of his dick.

"Want you to ride me." Derek requests, and Stiles rapidly nods his head. Derek's favorite way to fuck Stiles is for the eighteen year old to be on top of him. Stiles thinks it has to do with feeling his weight on him, and Derek has never corrected him. Derek pulls out of Stiles before rolling on his back, and Stiles takes a second to drink Derek in. Stiles loves the way that Derek looks so venerable while they make love, the way Derek will let him take control, and Stiles would never abuse that power.

"Fuck, you're gorgeous Derek." Stiles says, and Derek really is. His hair is matted to forehead with sweat, and his lips parted as he takes in lungful's of air as he pants. His cock is standing proud, covered with lube and precome, and red with an ache to be touched. Stiles runs his hands over it to smear the lube around some, and he traces the vein that runs alongside it. At his touch, Derek buckles his hips forward and moans as he watches Stiles touch him.

"Not as pretty as you." Derek whispers, and Stiles chuckles. Stiles straddles Derek as he ruts his ass just above Derek's dick without pushing in. He feels his hole clenching around air as it aches to be filled again, and Derek digs his nails into Stiles' hips as he tries to get him to move lower. "Stiles." Derek whines, and Stiles finally seats himself on Derek's lap. Stiles doesn't feel the burn this time, all he feels is the pleasure of having Derek in him.

Stiles moves his hips in slow figure eight's as Derek runs his hands across Stiles' back and legs. Derek begins thrusting up into Stiles, and Stiles leans back to meet him. Stiles loves when he and Derek move with each other when they fuck. He loves the unity of it, and the way Derek was just let Stiles do what he wants. "Stiles." Derek gasps, and Stiles says his name in return.

Stiles comes unexpectedly all over Derek's stomach and chest at the same time he feels Derek release inside of him. Stiles slumps over weakly while Derek tangles his hand into Stiles' hair to pull him up for a kiss. Stiles kisses Derek until Derek runs his hand down to Stiles' ass, and touches the place that connects them. Stiles moans into Derek's mouth, but he isn't ready to go again. "Not yet." Stiles whispers, and Derek moves his hand to Stiles' back.