What Happens At Glastonbury, Stays At Glastonbury. (Mature Content)

Hello, Stalers! This was requested by sunnypeppermint. Enjoy! Don't forget to leave questions on my author interview page.
_______________________________________________________

Derek falls face first into his bed in the hotel room in a small town of England. It was a long flight from California to England, and now he just wanted to sleep. He knew he wasn't going to get the chance when he felt Erica lay on his back, and poke at his side. "Derek, we just got here. Not time for sleep! We need to get to Glastonbury to get a good spot!" Erica whines, and Derek fights the urge to growl at her.

"Why aren't you jetlagged like me?" Derek wonders out loud, and Erica just snorts. She rolls off of his back, and Derek turns to give her his full attention.

"Because I am just so excited!" Erica squeals, and Derek rolls his eyes at her before standing up. He is entirely too tired for her hyperactivity at the moment, but he did promise to go with her early to get a good spot. "Babe! Get the stuff, we're about to go!" Erica yells, which is unnecessary the hotel room is small but only because Derek isn't staying outside at night in the English weather with Erica and Boyd.

"Okay." Boyd says, and Derek fights the urge to make a whipping sound. Boyd seems to be able to read his thoughts because he glares at his best friend, and Derek holds his arms up in surrender.

"Remember that I am not spending the night out there with you two." Derek reminds them, and Erica groans.

"Derek, it our last summer together. In two short months, you will be at Berkley all by your lonesome while Mr. Sexy and I waste time at UCLA. This is our last hurrah as the three best friends!" Erica says, and she attempts to give him those puppy eyes that almost make him cave. Derek sighs loudly before looking at Boyd for support, but the other man just gives him a look that says he isn't going to win.

"I hate you. Fine, I'll stay tonight since it supposed to be a little warm." Derek caves, and Erica screeches in triumph. Derek groans loudly, but he doesn't miss the way that Boyd smiles at him. Derek shakes his fondly because he knew that he was going to have to stay one of the five days that the festival lasted, so he isn't too surprised.

Erica is busy throwing things into a bag, and Derek watches her with quiet amusement. He is going to miss her and Boyd when he is away at Berkley, but they come from the same small town so he knows that every break he will see them again. It doesn't stop the burning feeling in his chest when he thinks too hard about missing them, but it gives him some comfort. "Oh, speaking of college. Did you finally get your roommates name in the mail?" Erica asks.

"Uh, yeah. His name is Hezekiah Stilinski." Derek says, wrinkling his nose trying to remember the guys odd name. "He isn't American, but I forgot what country he comes from." Derek says, waving his hand and Erica makes a humming noise.

"I hope you get along with your roommate just as well as I get along with mine." Erica says, and Derek snorts in surprise.

"Boyd is your roommate, and I don't plan on fucking mine." Derek says, and Erica just grins at him in way that says 'you never know'. Derek playfully pushes her shoulder while he grabs his bag for tonight. "Let's just get this over with." Derek says, and Erica slaps the back of his head while they walk out of the hotel.

"Shut up, you'll have fun. Who knows? You might get some." Erica says, and Derek snorts because that is nowhere near on the agenda for tonight.

****

The festival is packed, and as much as Derek hates crowds this one has an amazing vibe. Everyone was dressed to the part, and the music was fantastic. The music taste was more of Erica's liking than Derek's, but it was still awesome.