Happy Anniversary, Derek. (Mature Content)

So, Alphawolfspang requested Stripper!Stiles and this is the best I could do. Enjoy this smut. Watch this video- (Adam Lambert - For Your Entertainment) as a add on.
________________________________________________________

      Derek sits around the candle lit table in the best restaurant in Beacon Hills rereading the menu while sneaking up glances at the door. He taps nervously on the table with his fingers while checking his phone, and he doesn’t have any messages. Derek sighs in frustration before he feels someone press on loud kiss to his cheek. “Sorry I’m late, Derek. I had to work late. Happy anniversary.” Derek hears, and he turns to see his husband sliding out the seat opposite of him.

Derek looks at his husband, Stiles, with a smile. Stiles’ hair is wet like he just got out of the shower, he’s in his nicest clothes that Derek causal left out for him on their bed this morning, and he sits down to look at the menu but Derek knows he is just going to order what Derek does. Derek reaches across the table to grab Stiles’ hand, and Stiles grins at him. “Happy anniversary, baby.” Derek whispers.

Stiles puts down the menu when the waiter gets there, and smiles at him. “Are you two ready to order?” He asks, and Stiles looks at Derek.

“I take what my husband is getting.” Stiles says, and Derek shakes his head fondly before turning towards the waiter to place his order. The waiter writes it down with a smile before turning on his heels to walk towards the kitchen.

“How was work?” Derek asks, and Stiles sighs.

“You’re the one who told me to pursue my dreams of teaching at a university, and I should of actually listen to what you were telling me instead undressing you with my eyes.” Stiles says, and Derek laughs loudly. Stiles looks at him fondly before taking a drink of his water. “It was alright, I suppose.” Stiles concludes. “How was your day?” Stiles asks, and Derek shrugs his shoulders.

“It was good. I’m sit waiting for my agent to call back about my book.” Derek says, and Stiles smiles at the waiter that brings them their food. Derek digs his fork into his pasta to eat a bite while Stiles cuts up his chicken into small bites. “Can you believe we’ve been married for five years?” Derek says, and Stiles stops what he is doing to look at him.

“So the clumsy teen fell in love with the wolf.” Stiles says, and Derek snorts into his wine glass. Derek takes a sip before smiling brightly at Stiles, and shaking his head. “I just like that now we can yell at kids together to get off our lawn.” Stiles says, and Derek smiles at him while eating his chicken.

“Your present is in the car. It’s that new encyclopedia on Celtic mythology that you’ve been sending me emails about.” Derek says, and Stiles laughs in delight.

“I thought I was being subtle about it.” Stiles says, innocently and Derek scoffs. “Okay, maybe not but thank you. It’s just what I wanted, Der. Your gift is at our house.” Stiles says, and Derek raises an eyebrow at him curiously. Stiles wonders when he and Derek started speaking in facial expressions, and when he stopped thinking it was annoying and found it adorable instead.

“What did you get me?” Derek asks, and Stiles grins at him wickedly before shrugging his shoulders while taking a drink of water.

“You’ll just have to wait and see.” Stiles says, and Derek squints his eyes at his husband before he begins to eat just a little faster.

****

After Derek pays the bill, he and Stiles are walking hand and hand towards his car. “I took a cab to dinner.” Stiles says, as he climbs into the passenger seat of Derek’s car. Derek starts the car, and he grabs Stiles’ hand to hold on the short drive back to the Hale house. Stiles is constantly fidgeting in his seat while he kisses Derek’s knuckles or runs his thumb across the palm of Derek’s hand.