Mac and Cheese and Boyfriends (Part Three of FT&NM)

There's gonna be at least one more part, but tbh I love writing this so much don't be surprised if it turns into a ten part thing.

_____________________________________________________________________________

"Derek, you are on my tail!" Derek hears a soft voice tell him while he feels soft hands pat his face. Derek instantly rolls over and traps Stiles underneath him causing the younger boy to huff. "Now Derek is on all of me!" Stiles complains, and Derek nuzzles his face into the pillow underneath Stiles' head.

"What time is it?" Derek asks, and Stiles stops squirming.

"Do not know." Stiles whines, and Derek chuckles. "Up, Derek!" Stiles says, and Derek wraps his arms around Stiles and holds his tighter. Stiles gets still again, and Derek hears a rumbling noise.

"Are you purring?" Derek asks, and he looks up to see that Stiles' cheeks are pink. "I didn't know that foxes could purr. Are you happy?" Derek asks, crossing his arms on Stiles' chest to lay on them. He sees that the sun is just starting to rise so his alarm should be ringing soon.

"Always happy here." Stiles says, and Derek nods. He rolls off of Stiles careful not to mush his tail, and sees that his alarm is going off in five minutes. Derek flops over and buries himself in the blankets because he is cold now that he isn't sucking away Stiles' body heat. He feels Stiles crawl over him to look out of the window again, and he feels his tail run over his back even with his shirt on.

"Okay, Stiles. Scott will be here soon so let's get up." Derek mutters rolling onto his back and rubbing his eyes. He was glad that today was his last day of school for the week, and he could sleep late tomorrow. Right when Derek says Scott's name, Stiles gasps and burrows his head into Derek's chest.

"No! Stay with me. Do not like Derek not being here. Makes me sad, and Scott is mean!" Stiles rambles with his ears flat on his head, and Derek wants to laugh because his little brother is several things but mean isn't one of them. Stiles continues mumbling incoherently into Derek's shirt as Derek rubs his back.

"I get to stay with you all tomorrow, okay?" Derek promises, and one of Stiles' ears perks up but he doesn't move. Derek chuckles and runs his hands into Stiles' hair which Derek needs to trim because it's getting long. Stiles' hold goes lax, and Derek realizes that he has fallen asleep again with Derek rubbing his ears.

Derek chuckles sleepily as he spends the last few minutes before he has to get up just scratching Stiles behind his furry ears, and he wonders if Stiles is going to get along better with Scott today. Derek wants Stiles to get along with his family because he wants Stiles to stay with him for a while, and he defiantly doesn't want Stiles to go back from where he came from.

Derek's alarm goes off causing Stiles to wake up in fright. He stares wide eyed at Derek with his messy hair sticking up in all directions, and his brown eyes blown huge. Derek chuckles softly, and turns off the alarm. He tries to shift Stiles' off of him, but the younger boy seems to have remembered that Derek is getting up to leave. "No!" Stiles whines, and Derek sighs.

"Breakfast, cub?" Derek asks, and Stiles sighs in defeat and lets Derek go. Stiles rolls away, and hides away in the covers. Derek shakes his head fondly at the pouting boy, and heads to take a quick shower before work. He towels dries his hair as he hears the door open and close. Mildly panicked that Stiles is so upset that he left, Derek sprints out of the bathroom in the living room to his brother already laying down on the couch.

"Dude, put some clothes on." Scott says, and Stiles walks in from Derek's room to glare at Scott. "Morning, Stiles." Scott says, pleasantly and Stiles makes a dissatisfied noise. Derek walks over to his brother to look down at him.