👗Chapter.7👗

I was at NXT the very next week and I saw some guy taking to my friend Corey, it was WWE main roster superstar Dean Ambrose.
I was just making my way to the Divas locker room and Dean knocked into me but he never ever meant it.
Dean: "I'm sorry I didn't mean that"
(Helps me up)
Me: "It's ok, wow!"
Dean: "What?"
Me: "You look amazingly.... Handsome"
Dean: "Thank you, you don't look to bad yourself"
Me: "I'm Katie Skye!"
Dean: "Well I'm Dean Ambrose, it was a pleasure to meet you"
Me: "You too now, have a good night"
Dean: "You too"
That was the last time I saw him, he was on the main roster more than ever, I did watch Raw and Smackdown yes but I was wishing that Kendra and I would be the Skye twins just like the Bella's are the Bella twins. 
I was out having a party with my friends and I knew that Halloween is coming up soon and you know what that means people?
Yes it's Mine and Kendall's birthday coming up!
I was no longer in LA with my sister, not just yet but I will be there for our birthday because Mom, Dad and our other 2 sisters will be there wanting me here for the big day.
Joe: "How is it going?"
Me: "Oh it's just nothing, I was only hoping that my sister would stay longer here but hey ho at the end of the day, I can't wait to see her face when she finds out that I'm gonna be champion and prove her wrong"
Joe: "Yeah good luck with that one Kel"
When I went out of the party that night I knew that no one is gonna believe in me, I only just made a TV debut just last week against Sasha, yeah I won but obviously people are gonna think that it's a massive fluke.
I felt ashamed of myself for doing this but this is my life here, it could be everything I ever wanted, I became really good friends with Alexa Bliss, Bayley, Emma & Charlotte but what can I say? I really love my friends considering I only just met them for only 2 months now so far.