💎Chapter.9💎

So I get to training, appear on tv and before I know it, I've been kicking heads and it wasn't so easy, it was putting in so much hard work.
Alexa and I were moving quite a lot and this week I met her sister Amelia Bliss she isn't wrestling yet and no one has a clue that she's even here, not even her own sister Alexa.
Me: "Hi"
Amelia: "Hey"
Me: "For one second I thought you were Alexa"
Amelia: "No, I'm Amelia, I'm just waiting for Alexa, so what brings you into the wrestling business?"
Me: "Nothing, only my sister Kendall who quit over a month ago, I'm trying to prove her wrong and I'm doing good considering I'm the champ"
Amelia: "Good"
I smile and we talked a lot until Alexa came back, it was like Alexa was hiding her from the rest of the world and now I know why my sister tried to stop me from coming here, only I'm strong enough to say NO!
When I got backstage to get changed into my own clothing I was looking in the mirror and I saw something I never thought I'd see and yeah I'm truly identical to Kendall no matter if I'm a caramel blonde or just an average brunette.
Me: "Woah I better get ready look at the time!"
​I was rushing to get myself dressed and when I finished I made sure I took everything with me and I was ready to go to where I stay.