🌹Chapter.23🌹

*Katie's P.O.V*
Well that's it, I'm gonna be single forever, I know I have the Dog, My Parents, My Sisters, Niece and My Best Friend but I feel like there's something missing, I keep missing the point, I could of had one of them guys but I feel like I'm not good enough for any of them.
I seen this rose, it looks like it has been there for awhile, I wanna see it up close so I walk closer to it and I had no idea that I'm at someone's garden.
Me: "Wow, this is beautiful"
Randy: "I know"
(I jumped)
Me: "Ohhhhh!"
Randy: "Sorry to scare you but do you mind? Could you leave please?"
Me: "Oh sorry.... I didn't mean to....."
Randy: "Who sent you here?"
Me: "No one, I seen this rose there and I wanted to have a closer look at it and....."
Randy: "It's ok don't worry about it, as long as no one sent you, anyway, do I know you?"
Me: "My name is Katie Skye, my real name is Kelly Smith"
​(I got really nervous)
Randy: "Yes, that's you, the girl who got Dean and John fighting"
Me: "I told them to move on with their lives, I'm not worth fighting for, I'm only one single, woman just looking for love and I'm not gonna find it at this rate, I better leave now, my best friend will be wondering where I am"
I'm about to leave then he stopped me and I looked back....
Me: "That's strange, I thought you wanted me to leave?"
Randy: "I've changed my mind, I would like to talk to you and tell you about myself, I haven't told you about me yet"
(I blush)
Me: "Ok"
I followed him inside, his Dad already left before I got to the rose, he gave me coffee and he told me about himself and introduced me to his daughter, at the moment we are barely even friends but we are going to be more than that soon I hope, he might be getting the right idea of me, maybe he looks at me differently to the way John and Dean do, maybe he understands me.
Randy: "Anything else you wanna talk about?"
Me: "I wish I could talk more but I have to go, I'll talk to you soon I promise"
Randy: "Ok, bye"
I got home thinking maybe things aren't so bad after all, I worry too much but now I'm not worrying, this is the first time ever, I have calmed down maybe life works out in the end, I just didn't know it.