🚴🏻Chapter.32🚵🏽

*Kendall's P.O.V*
Today Myself and Kelly arranged to do a bike ride, I have a feeling it'll be a good day to bike ride but the bad part is, Kelly comes to me hung over after last night.
Me: "Kelly! What happened to you?"
Katie: "Ah Kendra, It was a good night last night I couldn't turn it down"
Me: "I told you not to drink too much"
Katie: "I know, I'm sorry, I'll wake up a bit"
Me: "A bit, you will wake up, come on let's go"
We rode all around the city and just on the last part she got off the motorbike and she fell as soon as she got off the bike.
Me: "Are you ok?"
Katie: "I'm fine, don't worry about me too much Kendra"
Me: "But your my sister...... Be careful silly"
Katie: "Ok"
The rest she had today wasn't enough, she got to Randy's house late and came out late, she needs to chil and get rid of the hang over.
Since the tour we had a sister bonding and now it's over she isn't out as much, it was the end of the tour last night and I general today is great, I loved spending time with my sister.
We went sparring and we had drinks later until she was better but not too many, We enjoyed our day and night together, there was no one else only us all day and night, it's a perfect sister day and night out together.
Me: "I'm glad that you enjoyed yourself, you really need this"
Katie: "I kno, it hasn't been the same since travelling all the time" 
Me: "Yeah we all miss you back here in the city of Angels"
Katie: "I do too but it's my dream, it's what I want to do, I don't know why you gave it up"
Me: "Neither did I but it was my choice at the time"
I don't want to fall out with my sister over this because it's choices us humans make in this world and you just have to dream big and try everyday to get what you want in this life and she's achieving the dream and I can say I'm the proudest big sister ever.