💄Chapter.40💄

*Katie's P.O.V*
I put my make up on and afterwards I make my way to a local bar alone just to get away from everything really, the news about the engagement which I am happy about by the way but I haven't heard the last of Mom, Dad, Kendra and the sisters talking about it but I needed alone time and I see a old friend of mine.... Kesey.....
Kesey: "Kel! Hi!"
Me: "Hey there, long time no see"
Kasey: "Yeah I know right? The last time I saw you, you wanted to accomplish your dreams, one to be a Wrestler and two... What was the second dream again?"
Me: "To find companionship and it looks like I've found it, I got engaged yesterday"
Kesey: "Oh congratulations"
Me: "Thanks"
Kesey: "Your welcome, I'm glad that you managed to get there, you climbed the mountain and people are proud of you"
Me: "I know but there's something I need to know"
Kesey: "What's that?"
Me: "I need to know what my sister has to say about losing out on this"
Kesey: "It's probably a regret for her but your there and at least it matters to you anyway"
Me: "Cheers"
Kesey: "Cheers"
We watched the UFC fight the women's fight by the way and months ago we had the UFC Women's Champion at WrestleMania and she had made a huge impact for some people's lives especially Women like me and the rest of the WWE Divas and this is what inspired me to get here, not just because my sister made an impact because women have made an impact, they've proven that they are just as capable as the men are and I don't think I would know where I would be without those women inspiring me to come on this journey, I've learnt that it's not about being pretty, I'm personally all fighter all the way, people hate me but I don't care, I'm not interested in looks and neither is Randy if he is dating me, I wanna be the story that most people talk about, people didn't believe in me and neither did my family but I want to prove them wrong and if that's what I want to do then I will do it without fail.