🚣🏿Chapter.43🚣🏿

*Katie's P.O.V*
Before I became pregnant I did what I wanted to do and that was to take a boat ride and try out my swimming and everything, the last time I got to swim was when I was younger and one of the boys at the time when I was at school pushed me in the water and since then I got scared of going to swimming lessons with Kendra but the guys I went boat riding with said I did great and I'm gaining my confidence back, I hope I never see that idiot again after knocking my confidence with the water down.
It was really hard for me but now I'm pregnant I might just head the beach tomorrow and just go to get the sun shining weather because I feel like going there.
I went with my friends Emily, Alena and Katolina and I told them everything and they are happy for me and couldn't wait to hear more about myself and Randy.
Amelia: "I'm so happy for you, I hope Kim leaves you alone now"
Me: "She has done, Randy put her in her place already"
Karla: "Good"
Me: "I know, she needed to be put in her place too"
Her problem is she didn't care about that girl Alanna she only cared about herself and she wasn't accepting that Alanna is his Daughter where as I love kids and I accept her in my family and I have a little person coming in my life too so I have to be extra careful now on my travels.
I sort of miss swimming and boat riding now but I see a little friend on my travels and I really wanna hold him.
Me: "Hello little guy"
Karla: "Kelly don't! That thing could bite you!"
Amelia: "Do you really think she will listen?"
Karla: "Well she should"
Amelia: "Liking animals is not a Diva thing it's a Kelly Smith thing"
Karla: "Jesus"
I just love Animals and my family find it amazing how I love animals but honestly I do, I see them as my friends in this world, I know some can kill you I ain't born yesterday but I'm practically a lover of Sea and Earth animals including my Dogs I love my Dogs I seen a load of them today, walking in the nice weather.