💛Chapter.10💛

That night everyone was asking how "Kendall" Skye was and I said that she regrets nothing when it came to leaving but she misses her fans and well what can I say she is happy, I never lied to anyone about her, I told everyone the truth and nothing but the truth.
So many people loved the fact that I'm the champion and others say they are excited to see me on the main roster but I hope I can do it, this journey is only the beginning.
Ever since Dean and I bumped into one another I've been thinking of that guy ever since and I really wanna get the main roster, it's making me want this so much, the Skye's Is truly the limit.
Meeting Amelia was great, Alexa is lucky to have a sister so talented like herself but I'm not saying that my sister isn't talented because she is, it's just that I wanted to see more, it was me hiding in the shadows back February 2013 and now in September 2014 Kendall looks like she is hiding.
I became friends with Devin Taylor at this point and I'm still enemies with Sasha but I made a new enemy in Dana Brooke.  
Dana: "Sasha who on the earth is that? Is that Kendall? Did she come back or something? I thought the girl quit last month?"
Sasha: "Oh I forgot to tell you girl, it's the debuting Katie Skye, Kendall's twin"
Dana: "Oh I've heard it all now, the only ones who should be championship material it should be us, her win over you was a complete fluke"
Sasha: "Yeah, this is my house not her's"
Well It's not secret that Sasha has it in for me and she's gunning for me all the time because I'm the champion but that doesn't matter because once I get to the main roster people will be going on about for 20 years from now people will be talking about how Katie gets to the hall of fame and she managed to prove to her sister that anything is possible, this is what I want at the end of the journey.