❣Chapter.39❣

*Randy's P.O.V*
I had my match against Bray Wyatt and half way through it I was Injured and Katie was backstage worrying over me.
Amelia: "I think you should have time out"
Katie: "He's always getting injured"
Amelia: "I know, this is why I want you to come with me"
I feel like I keep letting her down, she went with Amelia to settle down and I set out a goal for myself and that's to be world heavy weight champion once again.
I had been seen to by doctors about my arm and I went to find Katie and one of her friends turned up and I only recognised him now.
Me: "Joe? What are you doing here?"
Joe: "Kendra told me to find her and I already have, what's up?"
Me: "I was looking for her myself and it looks like it is obvious to find her now"
Joe: "You better hope that nothing happens between Kim and Kelly"
Me: "I won't let it happen Joe I promise"
Joe is friends with Kelly and Kendra, he is inspired by music but this at the moment is not amusing him, he thinks I'm the bad guy but honestly I'm the man in the middle and I'm gonna stop this mess once and for all, I love Kelly and no one will change that for me, I always wanted someone like her and I have her so everyone else needs to just go home.
Me: "Hey"
Katie: "Hi"
Me: "I know I keep getting injured but I will rise up to this"
Katie: "I hope you do"
Me: "I promise you I will be champion again"
Katie: "Yeah let's hope"
I don't know about her but I just want to make her happy and I hope she have the same feelings for me because I'm not certain, I know we are together already but I love her more than anything and I'm glad that we met in my back garden if we didn't then I wouldn't know where to start, I might have been with Kim then again maybe not, I feel special because I'm her first relationship and so far she seems happy I don't know if it's others or me that bothers her most days for some reason it's like she has something that makes me come to her but I like that because.she wouldn't be with me if she didn't have that thing to her that makes me so attracted to her, she's such a beautiful person and I hope we have each other for as long as possible.