🙇🏻Chapter.57🙇🏻

*Randy's P.O.V*
I feel so much better, before Kelly I was a wreck My Relationships with some women used to go down hill and my private life used to go out there viral but now it isn't too bad.
Kelly taught me one lesson and that's not to be ashamed to go out there and be my true self.
I realise that I do have to take bigger responsibility and since the incident with Kim I haven't seen her since and I really don't want her in my life. I got Engaged to trouble all along.
Now I'm Engaged to be married to the right person, a person who cares about me and truly deserves me for me.
It turns out on social media that people have changed their opinions about me but I didn't break up with Kim because of the people...
I broke up with Kim because of the way she treated me recently and I finally stood my ground and made a change, Sam wasn't half as bad but we were never meant to be and I had to find someone new before it was too late but I have someone else now and Kelly I wouldn't say is lucky but I appreciate her.
The day she trespassed my garden was the best day of my life and I'm not gonna regret saying that, Alanna loves her and well everyone loves me and her together and that's all that matters to me really... Being happy and being with her.. Kelly.
Being champion didn't matter to me as much but it is nice to actually be a champion for once other than John Cena or The Rock or Seth Rollins.. Roman was costed chance after chance but not me. I'm not as silly as some people look.
She needs to believe she is good enough because I know I have hurt her before but I know deep down that I can be good enough too and it is working, The Child made the situation better what more can I say.... I can't wait to marry this woman and I can say that I'm a lucky guy after all.