😎Chapter.48😎

*Randy's P.O.V*
After a Big night on Raw defeating Sheamus.... I became champion and I didn't expect this moment at all but the most important thing is.... Myself and Alena made up a plan and I had to follow Alena, she was getting ready for a Christmas Diva Photoshoot and the original plan is to meet up with Kelly and talk to her about the whole situation but instead things just turn completely upside down.
Amelia: "Come with me"
Me: "Ok but you better promise me that it will work!"
Amelia: "It will, I promise"
I followed her but I didn't go in the room, I was hiding somewhere and all my eyes were focused on was Kelly and no one else.
Just on the last part of the Photoshoot, Kelly then gets into labour and I quickly ran in.
Me: "Well don't stand there! Someone help!"
Amelia: "I'm on it"
We are still there then they finally arrive and Kelly is at her happiest, I did something right coming back when I did.
Amelia: "At last, Finally!"
I owe Alena big time, I never really lost Kelly when I thought I was going too, I was scared that things were gonna go wrong and never be the same again but I did the right thing and I never left her on her own after all.
We got to the hospital and Kelly finally got a room and she was in the bed and I went out for a breather but I did Thank Alena while I was there.
Me: "Thank you for everything"
Amelia: "No Randy, Thank you for coming into her life, she's happier with herself and she's not flirting with the big fish, she's finally getting the picture"
I smiled, I didn't know it was that way but I'm glad that things are different for Kelly and I'm  glad that I changed that when I came into her life.