🎩Chapter.59🎩

*Randy's P.O.V*
Everything was gone now and now is my Wedding day, I haven't seen Kelly for 2 Days and I'm wondering if she is ok.
I know that I have no worries at all, she was probably up all night with Baby Robert.
I was at the alter waiting and she is suppose to be 25 minutes late and I'm just waiting there and as soon as the music hit I was surprised.
She's looking really beautiful, I believe her Mother was crying but not to worry I'm focused on what I'm doing and there was quite a crowed watching this here.
Everything went by we both said "I do" and I eventually got to kiss the bride, now she is my wife.
The likes of John Cena and Dean Ambrose were telling me that she was using me but I don't believe them, she has been faithful to me all the time and I can finally keep calm about everything, it's not that bad after all.
Bob: "See Son, I told you it would work out"
Me: "Just about I thought this was never gonna happen for me"
Kelly was in the middle of keeping her Mothef calm, she cried throgh out the whole thing but I understand it, I really do, I have a little girl myself and one day I won't be her main man but I will always be her first man and that will never be forgotten.
The Night time was a blast and everyone was having a great time, I just can't wait for myself and Kelly to get a bit of peace and quiet around here, Alena (Kelly's Best Friend) was round too and she was more happier for her than most people I suppose but without her I would've never of got Kelly back so I have her to Thank for this too at the end of the day.
Me: "Thank you"
Amelia: "Thank you for what?"
Me: "For making me realise that I was making a mistake before it was too late"
Amelia: "Well I knew she still loves you and I knew that you still love her so why not? What are friends for?"
She really was a true friend and she still is now, I just hope that she gets her happy moment too but at the moment I can just lay back and enjoy my own moment while I still can, I can't wait to take my new wife home and finally say that the drama is over for good.