🏖Chapter.44🏖

I got the little dude and held him high on your head and he is a calm fella, not every animal is like this but I love to explore new things and new animals and places and Katolina (Karla) just looks at me.
Karla: "Your crazy"
Me: "Not as crazy as that AJ Lee chick but there you go"
Karla: "I suppose that's true"
Me: "It is"
Amelia: "When are you finished? You know you can't take him with us?"
Me: "But he's cute"
Emelina: "Take a picture someone"
Amelia takes the picture and posts it on Twitter and we get off for cocktails that night.
Amelia: "Is Randy happy about this?"
Me: "Of course he is"
Karla: "You both are really happy?"
Me: "Yes"
Emelina: "That's good"
Me: "Well three cheers for my happiness"
Amelia: "Cheers"
Glasses dinged and I was sleeping in the night and I got a call in the middle of the night from Randy.
Amelia: "Get that"
She was so tired, I went out on the balcony watching the cars go past of a dark night to get his call.
Me: "Randy, what is it"
Randy: "It's important I need to tell you"
Me: "Are you physically ok?"
Randy: "I'm fine but the guilt is killing me and I can't keep it from you any longer because I love you"
Me: "What? What is it? Your scaring me now?"
Randy: "I'm sorry, I slept with Kim"
The words I didn't want to hear came out and I just hung up on him, he kept calling me all night after that and I ignored the phone.
Amelia: "What happened?"
She saw me in tears and rushed over to see if I was ok she thought I lost the baby or something like that but I didn't it was all Randy not me.
Me: "It's nothing"
Amelia: "You lost the kid?"
Me: "No"
Amelia: "Was it Randy? Did he upset you? Did he break a promise?"
I didn't want to say anything but she made me have no choice but to say it.
Me: "He didn't break a promise but he did break my heart, he slept with her"
Amelia: "I Knew it, I knew he would leave it too soon"
I could tell there was something wrong the moment he mentioned the word guilt, I had a feeling that something like this was gonna happen, I'm broke and I don't think I can even forgive him for this, I knew I wasn't enough for him, I should of kept flirting with other guys instead. What is love exactly? It doesn't exists anymore, it's all God's jokes it's all a nightmare I didn't sleep for the rest of the night.