👶🏼Chapter.50👶🏼

*Randy's P.O.V*
I couldn't stop looking at Robert, I'm very pleased with what I have and it goes to show who quick I am at jumping the gun, I was going on about how I wasn't happy with Kelly but I was doing the same thing all along, now I realise that I have to change too and I think I know better now, I promised I will do better and if that's what I'm gonna do then I will.
I feel like I'm on top of the world, returning back to what I love, the person I do love forgives me and things are gonna change from now on.
Katie: "Look at him Randy"
Me: "I know, he's gonna be a lot like me, Alanna, come and look at your new little Brother"
Robert might not be Alanna's full brother but they do have the same Dad, that man is me, she looks and we were scared of what she was gonna do but she gave him a kiss on the head when he got him home and we were relieved, she's not jealous, she's happy.
Katie: "I'm glad that she approves"
Me: "Me too"
I keep forgetting about our wedding coming up soon, it's gonna be a lot, next year will mean a lot, that is my mark to move on and change the wrongs into rights and do this for our sake.
Katie: "Now I can't wait to be Mrs. Orton and that's months away"
Me: "It will fly over"
I was hoping to be married quicker, it's my 2nd marriage and I'm a wreck, so I would prefer us to be private incase my ex fiancé Kim decides to show up, surely Kelly will understand.
In general I have a little boy now along side a young Daughter but I have the best of both worlds and everyone wants the best of both worlds but unfortunately not everyone can have that so I need to count myself really lucky in this life.
I'm wrestler and I have it all, The Fiancé, The children, the house, the car but the people are who I care about, I have a World title something I have been longing for since I got injured and Sheamus will have me to deal with soon but the mean time I'll just enjoy everything that's happening right now at this very moment.