🍃Chapter.54🍃

*Randy's P.O.V*
I told her not to go back and guess what? She decided she's gonna come back, I don't like her chances against Paige now, she will be willing to do anything.
The Question on my mind is... Why won't she ever listen to me? Is what I say not that important anymore?
I know society has changed and women don't have to do what their men tell them but I'm really right in this situation, what if she never makes it?
I'm hoping to God that she can pull this off better than her sister can, that's what she always wanted and I think she's doing a good job but there are tough competition out there even for myself, I defeated Sheamus in the rematch and I have faced him again and again I want someone new to RKO for a change but still no one steps up.
Me: "Kelly? Are you sure that you wanna do this?"
Katie: "Randy this is what I want, I'm not letting her ruin my career any further, she will not get away with taking half of year off of my career away from me"
Me: "Ok Good luck with that Kel"
She is gonna need luck the way this is going, like I said before I don't like her chances, the last time she did win but it was no walk in the park and I think she knows that but she hasn't been in the ring for awhile this is why I'm very worried and she not long had Robert, I would of rather her look after Robert but no... She's gonna go along with it, I just can't watch.
Katie: "Do you think I won't be able to do this?"
Me: "I'm not saying that, I'm saying because you haven't been there don't you think that this would be slightly a bit more difficult?"
Katie: "Well it could be but I'm a risk taker"
Me: "I like crazy, I like risk takers"
Katie: "Thank you but I will prove you and my sister wrong"
Me: "Let's hope you do"
She looked and I was out there hoping she does this, I hope she can do this but it's gonna be a challenge, it was easy last week she was on commentary, now tomorrow she will be going for the championship, I'm blessing myself hoping that this works for her and everyone really.