💕Chapter.28💕

*Randy's P.O.V*
Before Katie (Kelly) comes over I had spent all the time in the world with my Daughter, I knew that she needed a role model but I didn't think the one for me would come this quickly, my Daughter does spend most of her time with her Mother, we are still friends but her Mother and I were never meant to be after everything that's happened, the only one who's worth it from my past is my Daughter.
*Knock.... Knock.... Knock....*
(It is Katie)
Me: "Hello you"
Katie: "Hey"
(I kissed her and welcomed her in)
Me: "How are you?"
Katie: "You know I've been doing great, My friends and family are really happy for me now"
Me: "That's good K"
Katie: "I know, oh and how are you?"
(She said to my Daughter)
Me: "She's been doing great, she cried when you left the other day"
Katie: "For real?"
Me: "Yes"
Katie: "How adorable"
(I looked over and she gave my Daughter a cuddle, I didn't know that her experience with children was this good)
She noticed a photograph of me and my Daughter and she's been looking at it for awhile, she must be thinking that is her future.
Katie: "I love that picture of you two"
Me: "Thank you, I'm glad you do, I didn't know your experience with Kids is this good"
Katie: "I'm glad I didn't choose to get with John because I love children"
Me: "I'm glad you do"
And I really am glad because some single women looking for a guy normally won't accept men who already have children but it appears that she does.
Katie: "I really love my GodDaughter and Niece so much too"
Me: "Your a GodMother?"
Katie: "Yeah only for 2 years"
Me: "Not long ago then"
Katie: "Not long at all"
So she is already a Aunt and a GodMother too, I wondered why she loves children so much, she maybe hoping for her own one day but I could do with one more person or two in my life, I have been alone for 2 years also and I felt as if I should change it yesterday and I did, Katie seems to be the one I have been waiting for all this entire time.