😤Chapter.15😤

*Katie's P.O.V*
Everytime she sees me she looks at me like I'm the muck on her shoe and I think I know why now, Renee used to date my Lover, I know Dean loves me, it was obvious from the day he met me and she doesn't like the fact that everyone knows that she just used Dean to get the lime light on her.
(Renee was on her phone calling someone)
Renee: "Hello, yeah I've been trying to call you where have you been!?"
I was on my way to the car, my sister Kendall is picking me up because I'm coming to see her straight away and then I accidently bumped into Renee.
Me: "Oh God, I'm so sorry, I'm sorry"
(I tried to help her up but she won't let me)
Renee: "You stupid DITZY.... Ah this should all Go AWAY!!! For Pete's sake!!!!"
I knew what she gonna say but it doesn't matter, I apologiesed and I was trying to be a Good Samaritan type of girl but Renee wouldn't have any of it and it was just an accident.
If I was honest I don't like Renee's dress it was just plain and simple slutty red kinda dress, no wonder Dean broke up with her.
Kendall: "Are you ok?"
Me: "I'm fine Sis, just drive please"
Kendall: "Ok"
She starts to drive and I felt like punching Renee right in the face after the way she spoke to me, that was so rude, honestly she's lucky I never dragged her and beaten her.
Kendall: "What happened there with you and Renee?"
Me: "I don't know, she just screamed at me because I apologiesed for accidently bumping into her"
Kendall: "Women... Anyway, just to let you know, I'm so proud of you, keep crushing it girl"
Me: "Thank You, I've been dreaming of this moment for a long time"
Kendall: "We should get through these lights and hopefully we should be there"
Me: "Ok"
It's been busy traffic and I'm thinking of my lover while I'm in the car looking out the window while it's dark out there, I don't know if I can trust Dean, whatever it is, Maybe I'm the one who'll keep him calm and change his life for the better.