💔Chapter.17💔

*Dean's P.O.V*
I can say, I've never felt this rejected in my whole entire life, I just hope she knows what she is doing, the girl looks ever so confused and Cena is trying to steal the woman I seen first but it isn't happening she is mine and he is gonna have to step back, I thought he was happy with Nicole but it's like what they all say, Nicole wanted things that Cena couldn't give her. 
Katie: "Dean, there you are, I've been looking for you"
Me: "Have you?"
(Looking anywhere but Katie's direction)
Katie: "What is wrong with you?"
Me: "Why did you let him! Flirt with you?"
Katie: "I can explain, I had no idea he was coming my way, I'm sorry"
Me: "I changed who I was for you!"
Katie: "Dean, you don't know...."
Me: "Oh I know just by looking at you, I can't have a woman who'll break hearts, you are gonna hurt more than just be Katie, John will never marry again and we are friends and the last thing I want is for you to give me a reputation!"
I shut the door behind me and never looked back, she is confused, she is gonna break hearts, she has something on men, probably worse than Summer and Renee, she is a danger, she is the devil of twins and before she got here she was doing what she loves, travelling, couldn't she stay there? She doesn't know what damages she is doing, the girl is gonna give herself and others a reputation.
Girls are obsessed with me and she is one of them, she's just desprate now, she is swinging on to me and John by the minutes and Renee and Nikki despise her because of it, she wonders why people hate her, well that's why.
Roman: "What's up?"
Me: "It's Katie, she swings from one man to the other, she's like Lana and Summer, all women are the same!"
Roman: "Oh yeah I seen her with you know who before.... I'm sorry about that Dean"
Me: "It's ok, I'll be the one to say I told you so"
Roman: "Yeah you have a point"
She's such a spoilt brat, her sister used to work in NXT and Kendall was nothing like her, infact she kept herself to herself and Katie just got lucky to be on the bigger stage, she's making a name for herself and writing the coat tails of the popular WWE Superstars, if she wants to get somewhere in life then she needs to leave the likes of me alone, end of this story.