👧🏽Chapter.22👧🏽

*Randy's P.O.V*
Since I divorced my ex wife in 2013 nothing has been better, I've been a little lonley but I'm grateful for July 12 of 2008 when my daughter was born and I have her to focus on, I'm not gonna lose anyone else like I have done already and I don't need anyone else to ruin my life for me.
I keep having Flash backs about the terrible day and Alanna Marie hasn't been the same since, she's a positive child and everything but I think what happened has effected her more than me, her life mustn't be normal going from one parent to another all the time, it must be hard, it's never happened to me before.
My Dad used to work for the WWE you may know him as Cow Boy Bob Orton. He tells me I just haven't found the right moment yet and everyone keeps telling me, I never listen to anyone and it always turns out that the other person is right, I need to forget about everything and move forward in my life, it will never work again.
Robert (Bob): "Is this because of Samantha?"
Me: "What are you talking about?"
Robert: "You always seem to be making the same mistakes all over again son"
Me: "I know, the only one that's NOT a mistake is my daughter, Maybe I've been foolish"
Robert: "Or not wise with your choices"
Me: "Yeah I know...."
I was just looking at the garden, this one rose standing there isn't dying, it is still here, for weeks and weeks it's been there and for years I have been stupid enough not to look for happiness again but who cares, I don't need it, I have other things to focus on in my life.