💞Chapter.27💞

*Katie's P.O.V*
My Dream became a reality, I finally have a boyfriend, I don't ever wanna screw this up, Randy is my everything, he is perfect, he's better than John and Dean, them two are the same old story all the time.
Renee and Nikki are free to them guys, they call me a cheat behind me back but trust me I only ever flirted with them but not anymore.
(I had a huge smile on my face)
Kendall: "What's with the big smile?"
Me: "It worked, I got myself a new boyfriend"
Kendall: "Girl! Who is he?"
Me: "Randy Orton"
Kendall: "Just some advise, don't screw this one up for yourself"
Me: "I will try not to this time"
Kendall: "Good because there's nothing worse than a Man or Woman with a broken heart I'm telling you"
I'm still wondering what she meant by that but I have a clue at least, I have nothing to worry about all things are going well, what is the worst that could ever happen to me now? Nothing!
Amelia: "I heard the news, omg I'm so happy for you"
Me: "I have to admit I didn't see it coming"
Amelia: "Neither did I to be honest"
Me: "You believe that I was never gonna get a boyfriend?"
Amelia: "Sort of but I was wrong"
(She smiles the same way I do right now and I'm glad to hear that some people are happy for me)
I think that she is glad that she was wrong about something for once and so was I, I can't wait to find out what will happen in the near future for me, Randy is the only guy willing to give me a chance and I will not let myself or him down.
Amelia: "This must make you feel on top of the world"
Me: "Forever I hope"
Amelia: "I hope so too, Love is such an amazing thing"
Me: "It is"
I really didn't know it until now, he wanted to be on his own and since he met me he changed his mind and it turns out that I can make someone happy I just don't see it that way.