☕️Chapter.25☕️

I went home and after tonight's RAW and I come home and just sleep, when I woke up I got dressed and right infront of me is a pile of fan mail, I love my fans don't get me wrong but I'm swimming in fan mail, I had no time to check through them so I open the mail and it's all inspiring, now I know why I love my job.
I'm on my way to the airport with Lena after a long time at home, I know Randy is going to be there so I try my best not to make a fool of myself like I have done for the past 2 months.
Me: "Lena"
Amelia: "Yeah?"
Me: "That's him"
Amelia: "That's your Dream Guy?"
(She said nearly out loud)
Me: "Shhhh. Yeah that's him"
Amelia: "I'm glad that your over John and Dean now, they are not worth it"
Me: "I know, they never cared anyway, they are the most disrespectful people ever"
I sat with my bestie on the plane with the two seats and there was other superstars infront of us, behind us and besides us on the other side.
Amelia: "So you like Randy?"
Me: "Yes"
Amelia: "Does he know that you like him?"
Me: "Of course he does he saw me in the garden, he thought I was gonna steal from him"
Amelia: "That's adorable"
I haven't heard the last of Lena talking about Randy, I told her about his daughter and I think that was the biggest mistake, she still couldn't keep quiet about it people could hear her, little did I know that Dean was only 4 spaces away from us on the plane.
Me: "Lena keep it down will you, everyone can hear"
Amelia: "Sorry, I get too excited"
I could tell, she's louder than usual and that shocks me, she was never like this but I'm glad to see this Alena back in my life. It was hard to witness some of these things, she went through hell going into school and since leaving she has had haters abusing her but now I guess she is over it, whatever it is I'm glad to see the blissful one back blissful.