👯Chapter.19👯

*Kendall's P.O.V*
This morning, it's a bright day, My Mom and 3 sisters and I came out for the day and I have no idea what Kel does in work and I really need to know because I don't want her to be known for the girl who ruins her reputation just for some guys.
Me: "Hey Kel"
Katie: "What is it Kendra?"
Me: "How has working on the main roster been for you?"
Katie: "Useless"
Me: "Why?"
Katie: "Because I thought I was gonna be a role model but it turns out I'm the girl who breaks hearts and ends relationships"
Me: "You need to be more careful, these guys are not easy to deal with you know?"
Katie: "Yeah I only just found out"
I seen my other sisters happy and lively and we spent most time in the sun but it turns out Katie is the only one who isn't doing that, everyone else but her is really happy and I'm not getting it right now, she must be upset because people are taking her the wrong way completely.
Me: "Are you sure your ok"
Katie: "I'm fine, I'm sick of repeating myself, all of this should go away!"
Kel ran away and I went to look for her and she's not ok at all, the girl is in bits, these people are assholes now I'm glad that I left when I did, I mean I loved NXT come on, I loved my gems back there but these people on the main roster are getting my sister in a Moode that no one wants her to be in.
Me: "I'm on the verge of going down there... I swear to God, is this because of Dean?"
Katie: "It's not Dean, It's not John, it's me, I need to stay away from men but I can't help it, I wanna be happy"
Me: "I know, I know there will be someone to make you happy one day but you have got to take a break from that stuff"
Katie: "Well they have got it right"
(Looks at Mom's and Our Sister's direction)
Me: "We have a awesome niece and Mom made the right choice for herself, we are the Smith Chicks and we never give up on anything so I don't expect you to Mrs."
Katie: "Ok but says the one who quit NXT Kendra"
(Smiling at me)
Me: "Cheeky"
I made her back her normal self for the rest of the night and I was in my element and I couldn't hope for anything else but the best, I just wish that Katie actually listens to me this time, she needs to listen to my advise often, I don't see what the attraction is with her and guys who are already taken, got to give her credit she does have fine test in men I suppose.