💋Chapter.12💋

*Dean's P.O.V*
I have a match against the cancer
(Seth Rollins) tonight and I should focus on him, that girl I met on NXT is making me want to be closer to her but I don't know her very well.
I only know that her name is Katie and that's it, I make my way to the ring and I'm waiting on Rollins now and nothing will stop me from ripping his head off tonight.
I got on with it and we were killing each other.
I lose the match because of Kane interfeering and I was gonna kill him too but him and Rollins already escaped before I had the chance to look for him.
"Where is Rollins and Kane?" I asked Cena while he was just standing there looking at me all confused.
John: "I don't know where they are, I haven't seen them"
It turns out I couldn't find them but I will find them eventually and I will find them, once I find Kane and Rollins they will be dead men.  
"I HATE ROLLINS!"  I shouted beyond my own voice then Roman came over to see me.
Roman: "Are you ok there?"
"No, does it look like I'm ok?" I shouted, It makes my blood boil not to get my hands on that little shit and that big bastard right now.
Roman: "Dean pull yourself together, we will beat the shit out of him eventually, it will just take time"
I thought to myself that time can't come quick enough in life and even Seth, Kane and Roman doesn't know about the girl I saw the other week on NXT.