🐶Chapter.20🐶

*Katie's P.O.V*
I was just watching TV with my Dog, he is my best friend, he's the only living thing that doesn't hate my actions at the moment but I can't please the world, I always wonder what happens during romance? I've never been in a relationship before.
(The Dog Barks)
Maybe I spoke too soon, maybe he thinks I'm making stupid mistakes after stupid mistakes.
Me: "Very funny, I made a huge mistake thinking they both want me, yeah whatever"
Sometimes to stuff I see on the tv makes me emotional inside. I tell myself not to cry because it will come for me eventually and anyone who says I'm a flirt or freak or whatever need to look in the mirror because they aren't all that special themselves but at least I haven't screwed up in a relationship yet because I haven't been in one to blow it to be honest.
Kendall: "What are you doing up? Go to sleep it's only 6:30 Am"
Me: "I'm going somewhere with Alena, it shouldn't be too long"
Kendall: "I'm watching you sis"
Me: "Ok, whatever you say Miss"
I saw Alena (Amelia) at the door and I took the dog with me and we just walk around town I guess talking about our Lonely yet satisfying lives.
Amelia: "How is it going? I've been in NXT for a while"
Me: "Not too good. Apparently I'm a home wrecker"
Amelia: "No your not, them boys are just mad because they can't do well with a woman like you could with a man if you had the chance"
Me: "Well that's what Dean and John tbink of me anyway"
Amelia: "Do they? They need to fuck themselves!"
Me: "Yeah I suppose"
Amelia: "The doggie is so cute"
Me: "I know he is"
Amelia: "You should stop by mine sometime"
Me: "I will, I promise"
When I was a kid I used to stay inside all the time but since I got older Kendra was making me go out more and since then I met Alena and she is my going out partner in crime now and I guess Kendra is right, I can't let life knock me down, I have to get up and stand up to life while I can.