Chapter 2

Queen Anne's
Point of View :

"Robin I'm worried." I say to my husband, as I sit on the couch a few meters behind the television, as I watch the news article on Harrys disappearance scroll across the screen.

"Don't worry my love, there's nothing to worry about. You've spoken to him no?" He says asking me, to which I simply nod.

"But he didn't tell me where he went." I say, going over the conversation in my head that I had with Harry the day he left, which was actually yesterday.

Phone call:

Queen Anne: Harry my darling, where are you! You've been gone all morning, I suppose you went for a walk or something?

Prince Harry: Hi mum, I'm alright, actually I've gone for a bit more than just a walk:

Queen Anne: what do you mean Harry? Are you alright?

Prince Harry: yes I'm alright mum, I've just left for a while, I guess I just need to take a small break, everything has just been very stressful lately and I want to relax a bit before I will actually become King.

Queen Anne: Harry you cant just pick up and leave! Where did you go? Are you safe? Harry you have responsibilities here. What about learning to be King, what about finding a wife.

Prince Harry: mum, stop worrying, I'm alright, I'm not a child anymore, I'm 26. I have been learning to be King for the last five years mum.

Queen Anne: when will you be back Harry?

Prince Harry: soon mum, I just need a break.

"Anne my love, he's 26 years old, he's a very responsible boy. He said he just wanted a small break, I'm sure he'll be back soon he knows his responsibilities." He says reassuring me.

"Robin exactly, he's 26, he can't just pick up and leave, he's going to be King in a few years, he needs to find someone to marry, someone to settle down with." I say thinking over everything that needs to be taken care of.

"He knows the system here, he has been watching us on how to run the system for the past 6 years straight, I do understand why he needs a break. As for him finding a queen, he will find someone he loves, I don't doubt the boy, he's got the good looks just like his father." He says making me smile and laugh lightly. "Don't worry about Harry, We have raised him well."

"You do know we have to disclose some information to the media on his disappearance, so that they don't tear down his image before he even gets the chance to become King." I say to robin as he comes to sit down next to me.

"Already on it, one of our private press are already sending an email to C5 news to say that Harry is just on vacation and will return soon." He explains to me, making me nod.

Just then we hear the knocking of footsteps against the floor, making us turn to the side to see Alfred standing at the door.

"Dinner is ready." He says bowing his head slightly as I nod gently in response with a gentle smile covering my face.

"Thank you Alfred, please will you call Gemma down to the dining room as well." I say to him, as I stand up and straighten out my skirt.

"Of course my queen." He says nodding his head again slightly before walking out of the room to go call Gemma.

"The amount of times I've asked Alfred to just call me Anne, but to no avail." I say causing Robin to laugh before he stands up as well as we make our way to the small dining room.

"Sorry I'm late, I was just finishing off my Piano lesson." Gemma says as she walks into our dining room with a smile plastered across her face.

"It's okay love, how was the lesson?" I ask her as she sits down opposite me.

"It was really good, I learnt how to play Chopin nocturne today. Maybe I can play it for you after dinner?" She asks with excitement filling her eyes.

"Of course Gem, very excited to hear." Robin says to her with a smile, making Gemma's smile grow wider.

"Your food will now be served." Alfred says, coming into the room.

"Thank you Alfred." I smile at him to which he nods.

The food was placed in front of us, by the workers, as we politely thank them.

"Please do make sure that you all have something to eat as well!" Robin says to them, as he does every time we have a meal. "Alfred, please assure that you all have a lovely meal."

"Will do Robin." He says smiling before walking out the dining room, making me look at my husband as he laughs at me.

"Please ask him to call me Anne." I say making Gemma laugh as well.

The conversation throughout dinner was continuous, filled with loud chatter and laughs, however without Harry it definitely wasn't the same.

"When will Harry be back?" Gemma asks, obviously having the same thoughts as me. "It's not the same without him here."

"I'm not sure Gem, he didn't mention. Perhaps you could get it out of him, all you need to do is play the little sister card and you can find out." Robin playfully suggests making us laugh.

"I mean I could try, but knowing Harry, he can be very stubborn. Where do you think he went anyways?" She asks making me shrug.

"Yes, He is stubborn just like his mother." Robin says, making Gemma laugh.

After a few more minutes, we were finished eating and decided to all get ready for bed before meeting by the Grand Piano.

"Where is Gem?." I ask Robin and I sit in the room waiting for her.

"You know her, she procrastinates a lot. She probably turned on her music while showering and got carried away." He says making me laugh.

"Sorry I got a bit distracted." Gemma says walking into the room in her pajamas and towards the piano. "Come on." She says, prompting us to stand up and walk to stand to the front of the piano.

Gemma opens the cover and begins to play the most beautiful tune as Robin wraps his arm around and over my shoulder, letting me rest my head on his shoulder. He turns his head to the side to place a gentle kiss on my forehead, before turning back to watch Gemma.

"That was absolutely beautiful Gem, you are so talented." I say to her smiling.

"Thank you mum, it just feels a bit odd, since Harry isn't here, and we usually play together for you guys." She says to me, making me nod in response.

"He'll be back soon Gem and think on the bright side, it will be even more special when he comes back and you get to play piano together again." Robin says making me smile.

"Okay, I think I'm going to go to bed." Gemma says standing up, "shall I close the piano?" She asks looking up at us, to which Robin shakes his head no.

"Okay, enjoy, goodnight Mum, goodnight dad." She says giving us both a kiss on the cheek before walking out the room towards her bedroom.

"Come sit next to me Anne." Robin says sitting down on the stool.