Chapter 6

Prince Harry's
Point of View

A week later
(20th October)

It has been a week since I had arrived in Venice and for the last week I've just been walking around the city exploring when I haven't been staying in at the hotel.

Today, I'm going into the city. It was slightly cooler today, which was actually quite refreshing, at 60°F.

I pulled on black pants and a blue button up with small white stars. I put on a black jacket with incase the wind was blowing outside before leaving with John.

I had my usual fedora on, attempting to cover my hair, and before I got out the car, John handed me my sunglasses reminding me to keep covered. I thanked him before hopping out the car.

I decided to roam around for a while and see where I could find myself landing up and what new things I could see. After walking for a while, I found myself strolling along another street of Venice.

As I walked a bit further I noticed the street had split into a longer street to the right of me, I turned my head down the pathway. I sighed deeply, turning my head around again, shaking it slightly before looking around.

I smile softly as I spot a small bakery at the end of the street. A small bell jingled on top of me as I opened the door signaling to the bakery that a customer had arrived.

I look around the small homely bakery as I walk forward to the main counter which was empty

I look around the small homely bakery as I walk forward to the main counter which was empty. I leaned against the counter, waiting for someone to come out from the back after I heard a slight amount of chaos in the back, making me chuckle softly.

Suddenly the door bursts open, making me lift my head up, noticing a girl with blonde hair in a ponytail fumble around trying to straighten her apron before walking opposite me behind the counter.

"Hi how may I help you." She says still fiddling with her apron.

"Could I please order four loaves of bread, and two of each of your biscuits. Oh and also four bottles of water please." I say as I notice her freeze in her spot before lifting her eyes to meet mine.

Once again I am standing in front of the blonde and blue eyed girl that I knocked into yesterday. Her clear blue eyes stare up at me and into mine as I am about I'd say a head taller then her.

I flash her a smile which prompts her to move her gaze away from me and speak.

"Um, I'm really sorry, could you please repeat that." She asks looking down slightly before matching her gaze with mine once again, allowing me to see the rose colour that had crept up onto her cheeks.

I chuckle softly before nodding. "Yes of course love." I say smiling before repeating my order as she types it into the computer besides the register.

"Will that be all?" She says with a smile, finally looking directly at me.

"Yes thank you." I say nodding back.

After paying I sit down at one of the little tables on the side of the bakery, while I wait for her to package everything.

After another five minutes, I stand up when I see her trying to carry about five boxes on top of each other with water bottles balancing on top all at once. I lift the top three boxes and the bottles before placing them onto the table.

"Thank you." She says shyly looking down.

"No worries, I think I should be thanking you." I say to her. "Could I ask you a favour?" I ask slowly, as I watch her face lift into view.

"Yes sir?" She says looking at me.

"Could you please help me carry these outside?" I ask with a smile, to which she nods in agreement before carrying two of the five boxes and the water bottles as she follows me out of the bakery.

I turn to her and gesture my head to the side before turning around and walking up the street a bit before turning into the split road. I could feel her following behind me as I walked down the pathway of the street.

"Just a bit further." I say to her as we down the pathway until we reach the side of the street.

I crouch down with a gentle smile on my face before taking the boxes in my hand and handing them over to the little boy and girl who sat with their mother and father along the side of the street.

They looked at me wearily, not knowing if I would hurt them or not, to which I just smiled softly and gently held one box out in-front of me towards the children.

I saw the little boy stretch his arms out, about to reach for the box before stopping in midair. I nod softly, encouraging him to take the box, which he does as he wraps his fragile hands around the box and hugging it into him.

I give the other box to the little girl who was just as hesitant to take it, and the last box I had to their parents who took them with big smiles on their faces and tears in their eyes.

I looked up to see the girl looking down at me with awe and curiosity. I gestured my head to tell her to crouch down next to me, and so she did. She gently handed over the other two boxes and gave them the bottles of water which made a smile spread across their faces and one across her beautiful face.

"God Bless you two." I hear the Father say softly, to which I nod and smile.

"Don't give up, things will get better, I promise." I say back to them, before standing up and walking the girl back to the bakery.

"That was really kind of you." I hear her soft voice say, making me smile and turn to look at her.

"Thank you..." I say waiting for her to hopefully catch on and give me her name.

"Eliana." She says softly looking up at me.

"Harry." I say holding out my hand as she places her small hand in mine.