Chapter 22

Prince Harry's
Point of View

"She is your bride to be."

I stood there in absolute shock, actually frozen. I look over to Gemma to see her eyes wide as well, filled with sympathy, making me think that she didn't know about this either.

"Excuse me?" I ask after about five minutes of standing dead still.

"This is Princess Celia Harry. I suggest you start getting to know her, because the Wedding will be straight after Christmas."

Eliana Moretti's
Point of View

"This is Princess Celia Harry, I suggest you get to know her, because your Wedding will be straight after Christmas." Harry's mom says, making my mouth dry.

I stood there next to Harry who has been dead still, not moving a single inch nor saying anything against it. I don't have a single clue as to what is happening and how to react.

I don't think I can just runaway, this is the Royal Family, but I also can't just stand here, this is so humiliating and him staying silent isn't making me feel any better.

How could we possibly even be together, if there wasn't a future for this relationship?

I could feel a ball grow in my throat as the tears surfaced to my eyes, threatening to spill.

"I'm sorry, please excuse me." I say nodding my head low before running out of the dining room, and trying to figure out how to get out of here.

I run, allowing the tears to run freely down my face, blurring my view as I try to find an exit.

How could I even start to believe someone finally wanted me, that someone finally cared for me and wouldn't leave me?

I see an exit, so I follow the pathway, hoping that it would somehow lead me out of the palace.

I run down the few stairs, desperately hoping that they will lead me to a way out of here

The stairs lead to a bridge which had a small seating area at the end, leaving me stuck and completely lost.