Chapter 8

Eliana Moretti's
Point of View

I woke up to the sound of my alarm, making me sit up in bed and stretch. As I'm about to get up to go to the bathroom, my phone beeps, making me lean over to grab my phone, opening it to see a message from Harry.

Harry: Morning love, I'm sure you're sleeping right now, but I think we forgot to discuss a time, what about 12? Xx

Eliana: Morning
I just woke up, 12 is good x

Harry: great, see you soon Eliana

I close my phone before walking into the bathroom after finding something to wear for the day. I decide on some jeans and a shirt, before walking out the cottage and to the bakery.

After a relaxing walk, I walk down the street of the bakery, seeing Harry standing against the wall just next to the bakery where I walk up to him, breathing in before speaking.

"Hey." I say nervously, trying to find something to do with my hands, resulting in my holding on to the loops of my jeans. He looks up, as he hears me, plastering a smile across his face.

"Hi love." He says leaning off the wall before leaning in to give me a hug, making me blush and lean into him.

I pull back, looking up at him with a smile, yet his glasses once again hindering the view of his emerald green eyes and the hat covering his hair.

"So that tour?" I say nervously.

"Yeah, definitely." He says nodding before telling me to lead the way. "Well Eliana, where to first?"

"Well I can't really promise you some five star tour, because I'm kind of boring." I say as he chuckles.

"I seriously doubt that, I barley know you yet you've intrigued me a lot." He says smoothly, making me blush. "Also, I want to see Venice from your point of view, not from some random tour guide who hates their job." He says making me giggle as he smiles. "So, how would you spend a typical day off work?"

"Okay, well I usually just walk around, see where the city takes me. I know that sounds weird bu-"

"No, I understand that, I've done that a lot since I've been here." He says making me feel better. "So, How about we walk for a bit, then when you get an idea you can show me?" He suggests as I nod.

Harry and I walk alongside each other down the streets of Venice, as he admires many of the things we pass. As we are walking, I spot the Art Gallery that I love going to.

"Do you like art?" I ask, curious to see if he'd like to go to the gallery.

"Yes, I do indeed." He says, making me chuckle slightly at the way he speaks, before smiling. "What's funny?" He says with a cute smile across his face.

"Nope, morning, but anyways- I think I just found our first stop." I say pointing towards the Gallery. He smiles brightly before following me to the Gallery.

"I know this is a silly question, but don't we have to pay?" He asks as we walk through the doors into the Gallery.

"Admission is free, it's a gallery for upcoming artists who are trying to get discovered by people who come visit. I guess they thought it'd be unfair to charge for entrance." I say rambling on for a while as he listens intently.

We walk throughout the gallery together, admiring all the new artwork that they had put in place.

"I'm guessing you love art?" I hear him say making me nod with a smile while turning to face him.

"Yeah, um it, well my parents used to be artists." I say softly, making me realize that brining him here made me feel as if I had already shared a part of myself with him. "Sorry I'm not really sure why I told you that." I say chuckling heals heartedly.

"Don't be sorry, I'm hoping to get to know you more." He says making me smile in return. "I love looking at art, however writing is more for me."

"Oh, do you want to be a poet one day?"

" I'm not really allowed to peruse it." He says shrugging making me furrow my eyebrows in confusion.

Prince Harry's
Point of View

The way she furrowed her eyebrows, showed that she didn't know who I was, or who my family was.

"Am I allowed to ask why?" She says softly, looking down, trying not to push past any boundaries I may have.

"My parents just have other plans set out for me." I say once she looks up and nods.

We spent a while walking in the Gallery, just talking and getting to know each other more while admiring the creative work.

"Would you maybe like to grab something to eat?" She asks as we walk out the gallery, back onto the streets of Venice making me realize how she is shy in some ways, yet so straightforward in other ways.

"Yeah, I could do with something to eat." I say with a smile as she nods.

"What do you like to eat?" She asks me as I shrug.

"I'm not really picky, it's honestly up to you love." I say watching her cheeks tint slightly pink as she nods. "Where's your favorite place to eat?"

"Well, Marie always takes me to this one restaurant, it's really nice." She says, speaking to me as if she's known me forever. "Oh Marie is my um, aunt." She says hesitantly as I nod, choosing not to question her.

"Okay well then, let's go there." I say as she smiles, before leading the way to the restaurant.

"Table for two?" The girl asks, as Eliana and I walk up to the entrance.

"Yes please." She says with a genuine smile, following the girl who lead us to a table. "Thank you." Eliana says as the girl places two menus on the table.

"I hope it's okay, it's not the fanciest place, but it's very quiet." She says making me smile.

"It's more than okay, trust me I could do with quiet." I say chuckling as she nods, even though she doesn't completely understand what I mean. After the girl returns, we place our order before we get lost in conversation.

Something about her makes me feel so comfortable around her, as if I've known her for years. It's as if we've been best friends by the way we speak to each other.

"Okay wait, I've got a question." She says randomly making me chuckle and nod.

"Go for it." I say with a smile, making her nod.

"Is there a reason why you're always wearing sunglasses, considering we're inside now?" She says tilting her head slightly, making me smile. I lift my hand up to my face, removing the glasses and hooking them onto my shirt.

Eliana Moretti's
Point of View

"No reason love." He says with a smile, looking at me, allowing me to see his emerald eyes once again.

"What about the hat?" I ask out of curiosity making him pout.

"What? You don't like my style?" He says making me giggle.

"Nope, I do, it's cute." I say blushing at my own words. "I was just wondering." I shrug.

"Fair enough." He says smiling, showing his dimples. I lean forward, taking his glasses off his shirt, and placing them onto my face.

"How do I look?" I say posing as he chuckles making me laugh.

"Very beautiful." He says making me blush before pushing the glasses up into my hair, to rest on my head. I look at him as he looks into my eyes, as a silence comes over us. I think he starts to lean in, although I might be wrong, I wouldn't be one to find out.

"Here's your meal, I hope you enjoy."