Part 35

4 Years later

King Harry Edward Styles
Point of View

"Morning my love." I say, my voice coming out raspy from just waking up. I hear her mumble next to me before her eyes slowly flutter open.

"Morning mi amore." She says, the new influencing British accent mixing with her Italian one. She places a kiss on my lips, making a smile cross my face.

"I don't think I'll ever get used to waking up next to you."

"It's already been four years." She says giggling.

"Yet, it never gets old."

Queen Eliana Styles
Point of View

"You just want to flatter me." I say rolling my eyes making him chuckle.

"No darling, I'm just acknowledging my luck."

I place my head in his lap after he pushed himself up to sit against the headboard. He starts to run his hands through my hair gently making it harder to keep my eyes open. "You're going to make me fall asleep."

"Its alright if you fall back asleep." He says making me smile as he continues to gently run his hands through my hair again as I hum in delight. "Enjoying?"

"I am indeed." I say humming again.
"I cannot believe we're back here four years later." I say slightly flabbergasted as I stare up at the familiar ceiling.

"I think it is cool to see how far we've come." He says, making me laugh.

"Cool." I tease him still laughing, as he rolls his eyes.

"What, you've never heard a King say cool before." He says winking down at me, causing me to erupt back into laughter.

"Since I've met you, I've never heard you say that to describe something, you're too posh." I say making him quirk his one eyebrow as a smirk crosses his face. "Sorry your majesty." I say calming down from my laughing fit.

"It's okay your highness. But genuinely love, don't you think it helps to see how much we've changed from when we were first here together." I slide my head off his lap and sit with my legs crossed very close to him, facing him.

"Yeah, I do agree with you there. We are going to have a very cute story to tell our child. Don't you think?" I say, watching his eyebrows furrow as he takes in what I just said. "How when we met I had no clue who you were and later found out tha-"

"Wait" He says slowly, his eyebrows still furrowed together while he watches me bite my bottom lip as a smile grows across my face watching him catch on. "Eliana, are you pregnant?" He asks, his eyes wide.

"I am Harry." I say, hearing the British accent taking over my Italian one more. He sits there staring at me, seemingly taking in the information that I had just thrown onto him. "Are you okay?"

"I, I cannot- Elle that's incredible." He says a huge smile spreading across his face after struggling to get the words out.  A smile crosses my face, as he lifts his hands up to cup my face before connecting our lips. He slowly lies my back down onto the bed before climbing over me. "I am complete over the moon."

"I'm happy to hear that because I am too." I say knowing how much Harry has wanted a child. I hook my hands at the back of his neck before pulling his face down to kiss him. Suddenly he pulls back, making me furrow my eyebrows as I look up at him. "Something wrong?"

"Elle, when did you find out?"

"About four days ago?"

"Why didn't you tell me before we came here then!" He says with a slight panic in his voice.