Chapter 26

Eliana Moretti's
Point of View

I dropped the newspaper back onto the desk in front of me, my breathing stopped while it was caught in the back of my throat as if I had just forgotten how to breathe.

Suddenly everything slowly started coming to terms.

"I don't understand." I spoke out as the tears starting to pool in my eyes.

"Neither do I." I hear Harry's mom say, making me look up to face her. She's still sat up right in the seat. "You said you weren't hiding anywhere, yet you won't tell me where you went?"

"I- i do apologize." I say holding the tears  back from flowing over the edge," I really didn't know that this was going to happen, after their death I didn't think anything would come back up, especially anything about me." I say, trying very hard not cry and get myself together, but I was really struggling to compose myself.

"Harry is going to be King of the commonwealth in a month, this article- this is going to be put onto him, he is going to need to deal with all of this mess regarding our role in your alleged disappearance." By this point my breathing started to increase as I listenerto the words coming out her mouth.

"I really don't want this, any of this to affect Harry." I say shaking my head rigorously.

"Yes I am glad you say that, Christmas is in a few days and I want Harry to be home and relaxed, he has got to settle down now, this is unnecessary stress that he doe-"

"I really do apologize for cutting you off, however I really need to go back home." I say softly.

"I did think that you would say that, your bags are already packed, and John is waiting in the front of the house to take you to the plane. A ticket has already been booked for you." She says.

If it was in another situation, I would have found that offensive considering that she is literally throwing me out, however I am actually grateful for this.

"Thank you so much." I say nodding my head, standing up of the chair and nodding my head.

She doesn't say anything, and I take that as my cue to leave. I turn around and walk to the door before stopping and turning to face her.

"Thank you for allowing me to stay in your home for the last six days, I am overly grateful." I say, making her eyebrows crease inwards in confusion. "Also, please don't tell Harry about this, about any of this, he needs to get do what he needs to do without me here, it's best that I'm leaving right now. You have raised a wonderful son your majesty. Thank you again." And after that, I nod my head politely before I turned back around, and opened the door, before leaving the room.

"Miss, May I help you find your way to the car?" An unfamiliar man said.

I immediately wipe my face from the tears  that I didn't know had escaped before replying.

"Yes please, if that's possible." The man nods, before leading the way to the car that was supposedly waiting for me outside the front of the palace.

"Thank you sir, I hope you have a good day." I say softly, nodding before climbing into the car as the door shuts behind me.

"Eliana, are you alright?" I hear John ask from the front seat.

"Thank you John, I'm okay, if it's not too much to ask, could we please leave straight away?" I say softly, not trying to sound rude or forceful.

"Of course my dear." And with that he pulled off and out of the palace grounds, allowing me to look out the almost opaque windows.

I'm very afraid of having to be on an airplane for the second time however this time by myself, but what other choice do I have.

I cannot believe this is happening

Prince Harry's
Point of View

It must have been an hour later that I had finally finished my tennis lesson. I grab my water bottle, pouring some down my throat before walking off the court after thanking my teacher.

I walk up the small hill, to see that Eliana is no longer sitting there, meaning that she must have decided to either go for a walk, or go back to the room.

I walk around the gardens of the palace, not spotting Eliana anywhere, so I assume she must have gone up to my room.

Once I walk back into the palace, I see Alfred walking out of the kitchen, and once he spots me, he walks directly towards me.

"Harry, I was told inform you about Miss Eliana's whereabouts." He says making me nod.

"Please continue Alfred." I say with an encouraging smile.

"Your mother called her into the main office to speak to her, it was about half an our ago, I am unsure regarding where she is now, but I did promise her that I'd tell you where she went."

"Thank you Alfred, I will go check my room then." I say thanking him, before rushing up the stairs and down the corridor to my bedroom. Maybe mum apologized to her, and finally accepted her.

I continue down the corridor towards my bedroom and push the doors open, only to find my room empty, completely empty, with no sight of Eliana's bags.

My heart drops as I run out of the room into and down the corridor towards the main office.

As I reach the office, the guard sees me, and immediately opens the door.

"Mother what have you done."