Chapter 19

10th December

Eliana Moretti's
Point of View

I finish closing up the bag Marie lent me, which now has all my clothes that I'm packing for London as Harry sits up on my bed watching.

"Elle, you need to dress warm, it's cold in London." He says making me nod and look over to the outfit I left out to change into, a knitted oversized beige sweater paired with a black skirt, stockings and boots.

"I think I'm good." I say giggling as I walk out the bathroom, showing him my outfit, noticing that he's now leaning against the bottom of the ladder.

"You look beautiful." He says kissing my cheek. "And very cuddly." He says making me laugh. "Are you ready to go to Marie and Bertram?" He asks as I nod.

He picks up my bag, before we walk to John and place the bag in his car.

"I'm coming now my love, I need to phone and tell them we're coming." He tells me. I nod before walking to the main house.

I walk in through the back door, seeing Marie sitting on her couch reading a book.

Prince Harry Styles'
Point of View

I unlock my phone, clicking on my Mums number, waiting for her to pick up as it rings through.

Queen Anne: Harry, how are you?

Prince Harry: Good thanks mum, and you?

Queen Anne: Good good. Are you coming home yet?

Prince Harry: That's actually why I called. I wanted to tell you that I'm coming home and I'm bringing someone that I'd really like you to meet.

Queen Anne: Aww I'm so happy you're coming back my boy, I am missing you so much. I can't wait!

Prince Harry: Me too, but don't tell Gemma yet, I want to surprise her.

Queen Anne: Okay, what about your father?

Prince Harry: I've already spoken to him. I'll see you soon mum, I have to go.

Queen Anne: alright! hurry home!

I end the phone call, sliding my phone into my pocket before walking over to the main house.

Eliana Moretti's
Point of View

"Oh my darling, are you leaving already." She says looking up at me with sad eyes.

"I'm coming back soon, I promise." I say walking over to her as she stands up, opening her arms wide to hug me.

I feel my eyes tear up as she wraps her arms around me.

"I will miss you darling, but you must enjoy, Bertram and I are so happy for you." She says, wiping her own eyes, mimicking my actions as she pulls back.

"Oh Bertram sweetie, come, Eliana is leaving." She calls, and soon after Bertram rushes in from the kitchen.

"Oh darling!" He exclaims, as I move around the couch to give him a hug. "Enjoy Christmas and your time in London, alright?" He says with a smile.

"I definitely will, I'll see you soon alright?" I say to him causing him to nod.

As I pull back, I see Harry walk in through the back door, making me smile before he walks over to Bertram.

"Look after her." He says to Harry, making him nod as he hugs him, before Harry walks over to Marie.

"He's a special one my darling, isn't he." He asks, making me nod.

"That he is." I say smiling.

Marie's
Point of View

"Thank you for always welcoming me around here and again for allowing her to come with me." I hear Harry say, making me lean back to look at him.

"Of course my dear it's been such a pleasure to meet you, you make Eliana very happy, just promise me one thing." I say to him, as he nods out of curiosity.
"Promise me you'll look after her and treat her like you would a princess."

"I promise." He says

He nods slowly as he looks over to Eliana who is standing talking to Bertram.

"She is my princess."

Eliana Moretti's
Point of View

"I'll see you soon." I say as Harry and I walk out the house to meet John.

As we reach the car, I greet him before hopping into the car next to Harry. He gently holds my hand before intertwining our fingers together.

"How are you feeling?" He asks as I turn my head to look at him.

"I'll miss them." I say honestly, "but I'm so happy that I'm going to be with you." I say leaning forward and placing a kiss on his lips.

"I'll miss them as well.." He says making me giggle.

We finally reach the airport, John pulling up and parking, helping us with the bags.

"It's okay John, I can take my bag." I tell him with a smile.

"Don't worry darling, it's alright, I've got it." He says, making me nod as he walks over to book our luggage in, us following after him.

"I'm excited." I say as I wrap my arms around Harry's neck.

"Me too." He says pulling me closer, making me giggle.

Flight 638 is now boarding to London

Harry smiles, moving back, intertwining our hands before leading the way to the airplane.

Once we've walked outside, we make our way to the large metal stairs, leading up to the entrance of the airplane.

I walk with Harry cautiously up the stairs and after we reach the top of the plane, the air hostess welcomes us, before directing us to our seats.

Harry leads the way, I follow after him as he shows me where to sit before moving to close the curtain around  us, creating some privacy, allowing him to take off his fedora and glasses.

"Elle, are you alright?" He asks making me nod.

"Just a bit nervous, I've never been on a plane before." I say shaking slightly at the thought that this might crash.

"I'm sorry, I forgot. Don't be scared love, nothings going to happen, I'll be here with you the entire time."