Chapter 29

Eliana Moretti's
Point of View

"I see why you were so adamant on keeping this away from the Royal family and the media." David says to me sighing.

"What's going on?" Harry asks curiously only tuning into the conversation now, not hearing David's comment.

I lean over to the table, picking up the newspaper before handing it to Harry.

"I'm sure you saw the paper?" I ask to which he nods, "I saw the number and I decided to call." I say, trying to see his opinion on my actions. "You're okay with it?"

"Elle, If that's what you want then I'm okay with it, I would never stop you from doing something you want, maybe the fact that you invited a stranger into your house is something we should talk about though." He says, making me laugh softly and nod in agreement.

"I know, it wasn't the safest move, but I felt like I had to call." I say as he nods, before I turn my attention back to David.

"Well Eliana, I'm assuming that you don't know anything about your account or anything of the sort?" David says, as I furrow my eyebrows in confusion.

"What account?"

"The account that you should have gotten access to when you turned 18. Your parents put it aside for you."

"Put what aside exactly?"

"Money, there's a bank account saved under your name and only your parents had access to it, well that was until you turned eighteen. It's now fully under your name." He says, paging through some notes before lifting his head to meet my eyes, "How old are you now?"

"24"

"Yes, okay you definitely have full access to this now." He says, luring a page out of the pile before handing it over to me.

Bank Account:
Fleur, Claude and Eliana Morretti

Access:
Fleur and Claude Moretti
Full ownership to Eliana Morretti (Age 18+)

Amount:
£870 000

"This can't be right." I say, staring at the paper in shock.

"That was a savings account they opened for you and then there's also their will and the money they left for you." He says, making me gasp. "I understand this must come as a shock to you, after what you told me earlier, I can give you time if you'd like to rather discuss this another time." He says taking another paper out of the pile in his file, holding it in his hands.

"Is that their will?" I ask pointing to the paper in his hands.

"Yes, as well as anything else that's not included on the will that's being handed down to you." He says holding the papers towards me now. "I can see you're  undecided on what to do, so how about I leave these with you and if you have any questions, you can call me?"

"Yes, thank you." I say taking the papers from him.

"Would you still like me to try get a new article out?"

"A new article?" Harry questions, making me turn to face him to see his brows pulled in.

I nod as I run my hand over the newspaper.

"Woah, what are you talking about?" Harry questions, making me shake my head.

"Nothing important."

"Elle." And that's the look that I was completely avoiding. It's that responsible look that covers his face that makes me give in almost immediately.