Chapter 25

21st December

Eliana Moretti's
Point of View

"Your Serve." Harry's tennis coach says to him, causing him to nod and throw the ball up to hit it over the net.

I'm sitting in on Harry's tennis lesson, it definitely was needed in order to get out of his room for a bit, and I've been there a lot considering I've been trying to avoid his family.

I guess that sounds really bad, but if you were here over the last six days you would understand.

Who knew that this was how this was going to turn out when I came here. I don't know what I expected, but I didn't expect it to go this way, but then again, I should have assumed they wouldn't react very well to the fact that I'm not royalty.

When I asked Harry if I could come with, he gladly brought me with him, and to say the least, it's a very mesmerizing sight. I think he was slightly more excited to take me with him than my excitement to leave his room, not that his room wasn't beautiful, because it was, but I don't like being confined to one room for a long time without getting out a bit.

The fact that Harry is not only a very artsy person, he is also very sporty, which I think makes him more attractive, even though I'm not entirely sure that it's possible, but if it is, my thoughts still stand there.

"Okay, let's take a wick break." His coach says , allowing Harry to take off his cap and shake out his hair.

He walks over to me, where I'm sitting on the small hill in the back garden. I'm sitting under a shaded tree while comes to sit down next to me.

"Are you alright my love, you don't have to stay here you know? You can go for a walk or anything, not that I'm trying to chase you away either. I like having you around." He rambles on, making me giggle.

"You're cute when you keep rambling." I say making an adorable smile spread across his face as he shakes his head slightly.

"Thank you Elle, but I'm being serious, you can go for a walk if you'd like, or back to the room."

"I think I'm going to avoid knocking into your parents for now, however I'm quite enjoying your practice right now." I say to him with a small smirk as he nods.

"Let's go."

"That's my cue, I'll see you after love. Feel free to wonder around if you get bored." He says, kissing my cheek before standing up and walking back over to the court.

"Miss Eliana." After sitting there for a few minutes completely focused on the Harry, I got a fright once I heard someone say my name directly behind me. "Oh I'm sorry, I did not mean to frighten you."

"Oh Alfred, it's nice to see you again." I say with a smile, as he returns one with a polite nod of his head.

Alfred has been very nice to me since I met him, it's been very comforting to have someone like him around. Someone who I feel, besides Harry, that actually wants me around.

"You too my dear and as much as I'd love to stay and chat for a bit, Queen Anne requests that you see her in the main office." He says, making my breath catch in my throat.

"Am I allowed to ask about what?" I ask hesitantly, standing up and dusting off the back of my skirt.

"I wish I could tell you, however The Queen did not inform me. I was simply told to come call you." He says making me nod.

"Alright, thank you Alfred, I might need a bit of help finding the way, if you wouldn't mind?" I ask, trying to hide my nerves, as I look over to Harry.